2011 John snow, anyone?

Presuming they meet grades :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Snows where its at :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I got an unconditional offer for accounting & finance and i chose it as my firm & so i'm in john snow :smile:
Reply 3
Sup future john snow rangers

biomed, cant waittt!
Hi, I got an offer from John Snow to do Biomed next year! It's my firm choice at the minute.
Yeah I've got an offer for John Snow, just have to visit and then decide!
Reply 6
Not sure about the whole Queens campus idea and being away from Durham city. Got offered a place at John Snow but not sure whether to go or not.
Reply 7
What's wrong with John Snow?
Reply 9
Original post by kristinaalovesu
What's wrong with John Snow?

Nothing! I loved it.
John Snow is awesome!

I'm a Senior Resident for Snow next year so will be living in halls with all you newbies. So well done to those of you with offers and good luck to those of you still waiting. Can't wait to see you all in October.

I'm first year Primary Ed at the moment, but did a foundation year so this is my second year here, so if you have any questions feel free to send them my way and I'll do my best to answer them.

One piece of advice: freshers week is amazing so come prepared to get yourself out every night. It's quite possibly THE best week of uni, and completely worth the hangovers and lack of sleep.
Meeee I've firmed them for applied psycho, literally bouncing off the walls here!
Reply 12
Me! for bio anth :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Seasick Steve
Hi, I got an offer from John Snow to do Biomed next year! It's my firm choice at the minute.

Yay!!!!! I'm going to be in John Snow studying Biomed too. See you there should i get the grades :/
Original post by MD 4p6
Yay!!!!! I'm going to be in John Snow studying Biomed too. See you there should i get the grades :/

Nice! Good luck with the exams :smile:
Reply 15
firmed for Accounting and Finance :biggrin:
Reply 16
Firmed for A&F as well :smile:
Original post by U.S Lecce

aww man, was totally about to make that joke, look I got the pic and everthing
Original post by BalanceCommaGirl
aww man, was totally about to make that joke, look I got the pic and everthing

Ooft, the second one is definitely sexier :wink:
Reply 19
just firmed John Snow for Accounting and Finance :biggrin: