The Student Room Group

Are guys serous when they say they prefer slim girls to big girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What I find with fat girls is that if I'm wasted I always end up with one. This is because they are like vultures - when they see someone mashed, they swoop, dig their claws in and hope the guy doesn't sober up until the morning. Slim girls are less forward imo.
Reply 21
Do you talk to these guys you want attention from? Perhaps you have a reputation of not being friendly.
Reply 22
These kids of threads and questions in life are redundant. Firstly, most guys prefer something in the middle. Not too big, not too slim. Something to hold onto, but not so much they'll get lost in there.

Secondly, you may well have a desirable figure, but if there's 'something' missing, then you won't have people falling over themselves for you. There's not such thing as a girl or guy who is 'one size fits all'.
Reply 23
Original post by Hooj
Slim girls are gross and when they bend over you can see their stinkholes. Girls need meat on them for decent doggystyle.

But I'm no stick insect. I'd say my body is a bit like hers, though a few inches taller:

http://www.celeb-ratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/eva-longoria.jpg
Different men prefer different things. That's the only answer. You generally have to be a nice person, as well as having a nice body, to be able to attract men, though.
Reply 25
Original post by Hopple
Do you talk to these guys you want attention from? Perhaps you have a reputation of not being friendly.

Yes I do, but they're only friendly, not interested :frown:
Reply 26
Yes but the thing is, guys are intimidated by slim, beautiful girls in real life (as opposed to lads' mags etc.) so they go after the easier option of the fat lasses who are easy init.

Don't become fat just for sleazy male attention. :wink:

Original post by Anonymous
But I'm no stick insect. I'd say my body is a bit like hers, though a few inches taller:

Woah congratz. :cool:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Gemma :)!
Different men prefer different things. That's the only answer. You generally have to be a nice person, as well as having a nice body, to be able to attract men, though.

I've been told that I'm both a nice person and I have a nice body, yet does really does **** all :erm:
Reply 28
Original post by DJkG.1
Yes but the thing is, guys are intimidated by slim, beautiful girls in real life (as opposed to lads' mags etc.) so they go after the easier option of the fat lasses who are easy init.

Don't become fat just for sleazy male attention. :wink:

Woah congratz. :cool:

I have actually tried becoming bigger for that very reason, eating more meals a day, more carbs, fat and protein, and taking protein shakes, but I'm really not the type of person to put on weight at all easily, so that hasn't worked at all :sad:
Reply 29
Yes I do, but they're only friendly, not interested :frown:

I guess they just figure you're not their type. That's not in a bad way since they're friendly, just not the way you want :tongue:

I'd suggest dropping hints/getting 'extra friendly' with a guy you like, and see what happens.
Reply 30
I have actually tried becoming bigger for that very reason, eating more meals a day, more carbs, fat and protein, and taking protein shakes, but I'm really not the type of person to put on weight at all easily, so that hasn't worked at all :sad:

What a shame. Please don't try and become fat. :frown: We have enough fatties. :frown: :frown:
Reply 31

Even she is too thin/ slim.
Reply 32
Original post by Hooj

What would you say isn't too slim for you then? A picture as an example would be good.
No way mannnn! Eva is hoooot. If you look anything like that I'd snap you up in a heartbeat!
Reply 34
Being just slim doesn't necessarily mean a girl is attractive. It certainly helps, but a slim girl =/ pretty girl. The face matters most (imo) because it's what you spend most time looking at.

It's just stupidity for a slim girl to think she should get male attention just because of that one quality, there are millions of girls that are slim it's not some AMAZING quality.
You've one option. Facelift.
Original post by Hooj

What in the... I don't even
Reply 37
You've probably got a fugly head.
Reply 38
What would you say isn't too slim for you then? A picture as an example would be good.
:colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Honestly I dont think it matters at all, I'm 5'7 and I think I have alot more male attention when I slimmed down to a size eight than I did before, and I dont think that necessarily has anything to do with weight.
It's just when I lost the weight I felt so much more confident and beuatiful and so obviously guys picked up on that. Also I'm NOT saying you're ugly but maybe you have a look thats unusual or not "typically beautiful"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending