The Student Room Group

Would you kill and eat your pet if you were starving to death?

Scroll to see replies

i got two dogs ....... i couldnt eat them ever !!! :frown:

id find some other foodsource and if i couldnt id rather starve :smile:
No i wouldnt.
But some people would, remember this based on real life movie called Stranded: I've Come from a Plane That Crashed on the Mountains..
But that one is a different story though. Just read the story.
Reply 122
I wouldn't do it by choice, but like some others have said, I'd probably do it out of survival.
Depends. Would I have some hotsauce handy?
Reply 124
Yes.
Reply 125
Cats, rabbits, whatever but not my dog its saved my life once already without offering itself to be eaten
Yes. If we were both going to die anyway, i'd rather kill and eat my pony than have to watch her suffer as we both die :/
Reply 127
Depends if I thought there was any realistic chance of survival, otherwise it'd just be a load of icky-ness of the hell of it.
If I didn't think there was any meaningful increase in rescue chances by living an extra 2-3? days (not sure how nutritious my cat is), then i'd just cuddle it till we died tbh
I would rather eat myself than eat my dog.
Reply 129
Original post by Extricated
I'm planning on it in january, my pet's name is (Rahu), will be killed after each of my exams

RIP RAHU :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:

yo shu's mum stop posting for shu.....HIS DEAD! lets get the FACTS str8....im your pet nt shu's!

RIP SHU :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
I'd **** it first, get my sexual desires out of yhe way then I'd eat the mother****er cuz I'm an animal ****er lol. Kidding, Erm depends if I have cooking appliances with me then yes, yes I would.
I don't want to say this, but I love my life rather than my pet's life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending