Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do guys cockblock when a guy of another race tries it with girl of their race Watch

ReputationRep:
    All guys generally do it so dont lie. What ticks me off the most though is when they do this and then attempt to get with a girl of another race :mad:.

Also, can this be seen as racism? Because guys dont do it when a guy of the same race tries to get with a girl of their race. Only if the guy is from another race.

ReputationRep:
    Girls cockblock even more :unimpressed:. A lot of the time they don't even realise they do it.

ReputationRep:
    Prevention of ethnic cleanising probably. Its human nature. I do the same

ReputationRep:
    i've never had that experience, but generally girls from different races are exotic and the cockblocker might want her for himself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divine Hedgehog)
    All guys generally do it so dont lie. What ticks me off the most though is when they do this and then attempt to get with a girl of another race :mad:.

Also, can this be seen as racism? Because guys dont do it when a guy of the same race tries to get with a girl of their race. Only if the guy is from another race.
    No. My aunt is South Asian and her husband is White European.

I didn't beat the living daylights out of him before they got married.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divine Hedgehog)

Do you have examples of this? Because I'm fairly sure the number of mixed-race relationsihppies in London is going up (rather than down).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mauvetard)
    Prevention of ethnic cleanising probably. Its human nature. I do the same
    ...what?

ReputationRep:
    This really does happen quite a lot - in my experience, mostly with black people though.

ReputationRep:
    What? When does this ever happen?

ReputationRep:
    Whats with the h.a.t.e.r.e.d on this thread? I din't mean to be rude, just heard someone state it thats all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Girls cockblock even more :unimpressed:. A lot of the time they don't even realise they do it.
    Shocking! You don't sound like a broken record!

ReputationRep:
    I have never seen this. So i'm guessing they do it just to piss you off, so you go ranting about it on tsr. Then tsr hates you.

Just stabbing in the dark here though.......

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me but Caucasion men tend [notice that word] not to be able to tell the difference between a pretty and ugly East Asian female?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nativeLondoner)
    Racemixing of any sort ideally should not happen. Protecting our women from the depravity of the majority of black/asian men is the responsible thing to do.
    Most Asian and African do not, and would not, date an ethnically British woman. Even those resident in the UK.

Also, those women do not belong to you. There is no need for use of the term 'our women'. You don't own them.

ReputationRep:
    So what exactly is a 'cockblock'?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i used to cockblock any woman that wanted my uncle, different race or not

....is that the same thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    Is it just me but Caucasion men tend [notice that word] not to be able to tell the difference between a pretty and ugly East Asian female?
    not being racist but i find it very hard to find many east asians attractive so yes i guess that would mean they're all kind of on the same level. not being harsh i just don't find them attractive, the same way some may find white males unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemax)
    So what exactly is a 'cockblock'?
    the act of preventing a male associate from giving his **** some action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    That's because white girls don't like 5'4 insecure Oriental guys. :yes:
    White girls don't like Oriental guys in general :sad:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    This really does happen quite a lot - in my experience, mostly with black people though.
    Racist!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.