Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i dont enjoy sex, its awkward. Watch

ok i have only had sex once, but it didnt hurt or anything it just felt like nothing, like i cant imagine it ever being pleasurble.
    anway this makes me feel awkward, when i have sex in the future, do i make pretend sounds to make it look like i enjoy it?

I'm guessing you're female.... for us, sometimes the pleasure of sex is just as much mental and it is physical. When I have sex with my bf when i'm tired, or not in the mood, or he just rushed into it with no foreplay I feel little too. It just doesn't really do much. However, when we've just been on a really romantic date and are feeling really close, haven't seen each other for a while or have been going at the foreplay a lot beforehand it's amazing! Feeling close (both physically and emotionally) plays a bit part as it build up your desire for them...

Take your time with it next time. Cuddle up, put your legs around him and just be together. Feels the intimacy. Take things slowly - start with a passionate kiss and go from there. The best sex I've had with my bf was when we were in bed together for hours - it was so intimate, so intense, so sensual. Just exploring and absorbing each others bodies - knowing that your entire selves and not just the sexual parts are that irresistable to each other. ..
    Try it

ReputationRep:
    It hurt me alot when I lost my virginity and has hurt the few times I've done it since, I'm thinking the same its hard to imagine when penetration will actually get good. hope for the best i suppose!

ReputationRep:
    Female or male? Guessing female?
    Dont pretend as then you will never get to enjoy it. Talk to your partner about it in whatever way you feel comfortable. Its common to prefer other sexual activities over sex itself, i know I do a lot of the time.

You need to be mentally in the mood for it as well as physically as well. It is a lot about your state of mind as much as anything.

Find a guy with a bigger **** trust me it'll make the world of difference.

ReputationRep:
    It takes a while for girls to enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm guessing you're female.... for us, sometimes the pleasure of sex is just as much mental and it is physical. When I have sex with my bf when i'm tired, or not in the mood, or he just rushed into it with no foreplay I feel little too. It just doesn't really do much. However, when we've just been on a really romantic date and are feeling really close, haven't seen each other for a while or have been going at the foreplay a lot beforehand it's amazing! Feeling close (both physically and emotionally) plays a bit part as it build up your desire for them...

Take your time with it next time. Cuddle up, put your legs around him and just be together. Feels the intimacy. Take things slowly - start with a passionate kiss and go from there. The best sex I've had with my bf was when we were in bed together for hours - it was so intimate, so intense, so sensual. Just exploring and absorbing each others bodies - knowing that your entire selves and not just the sexual parts are that irresistable to each other. ..
    Try it
    This!

ReputationRep:
    It'll get better, your hymen is broken now.

ReputationRep:
    Your a lesbian. Next.

ReputationRep:
    :p: it gets better. First time is usually a bit weird. Don't worry about it, I very much doubt you're going to have to fake everything for the rest of your life. Orgasms maybe, as a lot of women don't get that from intercourse, but I expect you'll get some kind of pleasure from sex itself.

ReputationRep:
    It gets better with time, experience and by being well-endowed

For girls I know its also a psychological thing as well as a physical thing so you have to think about what is happening as well as the sensation.

A guy with a big **** may be able to find and stimulate your g-spot - as well as you thinking about how big he is. I think that's why my girlfriend can orgasm so much (record is 4 times in 1 session lol)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.