Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I left school 13 years ago and got 2 C Grades at ALevel.I hardly concentrated or worked for them.I regret this.I am 32 now and am interested in doing an ALevel in Psychology.Ive looked on the net for Alevel courses for Older people like me but cant find anything local.Is it possible to teach myself?Has anyone done this?How can i go aout this?

ReputationRep:
    Try ICS learning, I think they do a Psychology A Level. There's no reason you can't do this at the age of 32, age doesn't really come into it if it's something you want to do

ReputationRep:
    Good luck. I do Psychology and I really enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Try ICS or Oxford Learning, they offer A-levels which you complete at home. If 16-19 year olds can manage their A-levels, a 32 year old can! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea why you would want to do that.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you absolutely can!
    Have you tried asking all your local colleges? Some of them may let you register as an external candidate and you study at home and then go in to sit the exams. This would most likely be the harder approach though, compared to online courses.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.