The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln is my firm choice! - Anyone else going? :)

Scroll to see replies

I'd feel a lot more excited if I knew where I'm staying...
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Im going to Lincoln to study criminology and forensic investigation. Also my accommodation is at Brayford Quay. :smile:
Yay I just got confirmed this morning :biggrin: so am going Lincoln, studying BA Architecture
Reply 203
how much longer am I gonna have to wait to find out which accomodation i've got :|:|:|:|:| all this waiting is gonna be the end of me soo impatient :/
Reply 204
I haven't got a clue either! Will probably ring them up if I don't hear something soon.
Original post by chloee46
how much longer am I gonna have to wait to find out which accomodation i've got :|:|:|:|:| all this waiting is gonna be the end of me soo impatient :/

I Know! it's exactly the same with me, i've heard nothing about accommodation. :eek: .....All this bloody waiting has made me hate my postman :angry:
I rang up Accommodation today and apparently they're still working through the applications...
Reply 207
i have a floor to sleep on if anyone is homeless freshers week lol
Reply 208
I emailed the accomodation people last night and they phoned me up this morning, apparently they sent me the letter on the 18th so it must've got lost in the post so it's worth checking that. They emailed me the letter through this morning so student village here I come :smile:
Hi I'm going to be studying Film & Television & English at Lincoln, if you are as well come and say hi to me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/squidsworth see ya next week for freshers :biggrin:

Mike.

Quick Reply

Latest