Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know how to check how much internet has been used on the BB Curve?

Thanks..

ReputationRep:
    Which network are you on, and contract or PAYG?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikl_c)
    Which network are you on, and contract or PAYG?
    I'm on Orange and it's a contract.

ReputationRep:
    There isn't a usage monitor on the phone as far as I know - try signing into your account on Orange and see if the usage is on there.

Also there's probably an app you can download through App World which monitor usage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alouette!)
    Does anybody know how to check how much internet has been used on the BB Curve?

Thanks..
    I was just gonna post smth like thise. Let me know if you find a way

ReputationRep:
    MiniMoni and datamoni

ReputationRep:
    Im on a contract with Orange as well and to check your usage you have to log into the My Account section of the Orange website and it tells you there. Hope you find it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikl_c)
    Im on a contract with Orange as well and to check your usage you have to log into the My Account section of the Orange website and it tells you there. Hope you find it
    How much do you use aproximately?
    Do yo think 50 MB is enough a month? for bbm , email , msn and few browsing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p+i+n+k)
    How much do you use aproximately?
    Do yo think 50 MB is enough a month? for bbm , email , msn and few browsing?
    Do you mean 500MB? 50MB is nothing, you'll get through it in less than a week.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have an online account? I'm on o2 and I can check my usage online if I need to.. not that I do because I have more of an allowence for a month than I'd get through in a year, haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LetoKynes)
    Do you mean 500MB? 50MB is nothing, you'll get through it in less than a week.
    I currently have it unlimited (10GB) and it's costing me 26euros + calls i make = a lot
    but i saw that 50 MB would only cost me 8 euros.
    But yeah, now i get why it is much cheaper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Do you have an online account? I'm on o2 and I can check my usage online if I need to.. not that I do because I have more of an allowence for a month than I'd get through in a year, haha!
    How much do you monthly use aprox?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by p+i+n+k)
    How much do you monthly use aprox?
    I use ~800MB, though it can sometimes be a lot more during the holidays when I'm not at uni, as I tend to download lots of silly apps and spend my life on social networking websites!

ReputationRep:
    Use one of the data monitors to see how much you're downloading - BBM/MSN etc. will barely use anything, so if you aren't browsing much then it will be pretty low.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.