Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend is amazing - it even sense, including sexually. When he touches me, I'm wet in seconds. Sometimes even before because I know what's coming. He'll say sometimes "you're so wet" in an almost suprised way and then looks at me with delight, as though he's melting, and as though he knows I'm gagging for him that suggests that it's a good thing, but then at other times I'm not sure... When he goes to finger me sometimes and I'm already really wet he won't really go there and says exactly the same phrase but then this time as though it's a hindrance... the way he avoids going down is as though it's too messy or something... ad then when he does he always tried to subtly wipe his hands on something afterwards hoping i won't notice, but i always do...

so is it a good thing, or just something that's a bit horribly messy?

ReputationRep:
    Well, i'm a girl, but I would imagine it's a good thing, because then the guy feels like you want him, but idk really :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    he might think you have bladder problems

EDIT: For the humourless this is a joke...

ReputationRep:
    It's a good thing... Believe me

ReputationRep:
    You wet the bed you trowl!

ReputationRep:
    Definately a Good thing, it basically makes us think your body is screaming " I want you, I want you, I want you, I want you" which does wonders for everything!

But now that you mention the "wiping his finger thing" I have to say im guilty of that(stuff can be sticky y'know?), damnit I thought I was being stealthy, youve given me second thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    Most men would be extra turned on by this, he's probably just being wimpy.

ReputationRep:
    It's a Good Thing, I agree that it makes us feel wanted. Once the action is over, of course he'll wipe it off as you'd wipe off anything wet on your fingers.. doesn't mean we don't like getting our fingers wet in the first place

ReputationRep:
    if he avoids putting his mouth and hands near your vag he aint the 'amazing' boyfriend you think he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SolarElephant)
    he might think you have bladder problems
    Dont be such a fool, of course he doesn't. I seriously hope you said that as a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbob1234)
    Dont be such a fool, of course he doesn't. I seriously hope you said that as a joke.
    Of course I'm joking :|

ReputationRep:
    Of course it's a good thing! Chill.

ReputationRep:
    I'm much like you... I sometimes wonder if something is wrong with me because it is so bad at times. I reckon from a blokes perspective it's a good thing, means that he can get you in the mood quickly and that you want it/him badly. Although just something I'll throw in... I do think sometimes that it could be "hormonal wetness" if you get me... because sometimes I'm just as bad when I'm without my boyfriend as to when I'm with him... so obviously I'm nowhere near as turned on when I'm alone yet I'm still just as bad, that's when I found out it was hormonal. But whether it's hormonal or you're sexually excited.. I wouldn't worry about it, generally speaking it's a good thing, most men would think it is.

ReputationRep:
    He'll want to lick it up in a mo-

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.