Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That is what my Guinea Pigs are. :cool:

Anyone else have indoor piggies? Mine are currently snoozing next to the radiator in their cage

ReputationRep:
    Sound schveet

ReputationRep:
    fat and lazy sums up my bearded dragon also.

ReputationRep:
    My hamster is fat and lazy, he falls asleep in his ball and has to stop for a breather if he's been on his wheel for too long =/

ReputationRep:
    Aw

My house rabbit's practically the same.. this is his permanent posture

ReputationRep:
    The "indoor piggie" in my house is known as my brother.

ReputationRep:
    I have three indoor guineas, and their favourite activities are definately sleeping and eating. They have loads of room to run around but are a bit fat and very lazy!

ReputationRep:
    My piggies do their fat and lazy outdoors. The amount of hay they are munching through at the moment is insane. They're little chubbsters. Wouldn't have them any other way!

Guinea pigs = win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    My hamster is fat and lazy, he falls asleep in his ball and has to stop for a breather if he's been on his wheel for too long =/
    LOL! Bless, thats very cute. Mine has a very squeaky wheel that he only uses in the dead of night...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    Aw

My house rabbit's practically the same.. this is his permanent posture

Love it! Thats as lazy as its gets. I would love to have a bunny but we'll stick with our cute, fat, lazy piggies for now

ReputationRep:
    Having overly fat pets is very cruel. Our dog used to be 20% over her body weight, but we've dieted her down to a nice weight. Problem being, she now scavenges... ALL THE TIME. I mean, she eats my tissues :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    Having overly fat pets is very cruel. Our dog used to be 20% over her body weight, but we've dieted her down to a nice weight. Problem being, she now scavenges... ALL THE TIME. I mean, she eats my tissues :O
    It's pretty obvious you don't know what a normal guinea pig looks like... They're supposed to be fairly chubby.

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, I Love Guinea-Pigs We have an indoor Rabbit though, He's really active and is usually found stealing biscuits or escaping from His cage lol. My Syrian Hamster is a chunky monkey though, I have to bribe him to exercise in His ball with Hamster chocolate!! hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghostbusterbunny)
    It's pretty obvious you don't know what a normal guinea pig looks like... They're supposed to be fairly chubby.
    Well if it has a healthy body weight, then it's not "overly fat" is it? Of course I know they're meant to be fairly blobby, but there is such thing as being too fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    Well if it has a healthy body weight, then it's not "overly fat" is it? Of course I know they're meant to be fairly blobby, but there is such thing as being too fat.
    There is, however have you ever tried to diet guinea pigs? They have to have ad lib hay for their digestion and plenty of vitamin c, so even when you cut down (or even remove) their dry food they just eat more of that. Short of getting a guinea pig treadmill, there is only so much you can do. My three are on the top end of normal, are on a strict diet, have loads of room to run and they still stay the same weight.

ReputationRep:
    That's becuase there's nothing for them to do apart from eat & lie down!

ReputationRep:
    Ditto. My beardie can be incredibly lazy at times

ReputationRep:
    my postman is fat and lazy... he uses a moped to deliver the newspaper. i live in a 10 house hamlet with 1 post office. lololol. fag postman

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.