Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UCAS welcome letter not arrived yet, track not working? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application off on the 17/december/2010... it does say on the UCAS website offices will be shut on the 24th. I've tried to log onto track using my personal ID on apply but it's not working... does it mean it has been changed? Also, I haven't received my welcome letter yet. I think i'm being impatient... it's all exciting, that's why.

ReputationRep:
    Snow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satta101)
    Snow?
    Possibly... I live in Leicester, and as you know i think... no snow here. But i guess its true due to it being sent from a place where there's snow...(yeah it sucks that i dont know where UCAS offices are based lol)

ReputationRep:
    i sent mine off on the 14th and i got my letter today...
    not sure about the tracking problem tho...you should be able to. ring em up..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkyHunter)
    i sent mine off on the 14th and i got my letter today...
    not sure about the tracking problem tho...you should be able to. ring em up..?
    ahh i see, so it could take upto a week... coolio.
    If its not here by thursday, i'll ring em up and also ask them about my track...
    basically, i used the personal ID from apply thinking it would work but it doesn't... i think it's been changed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickR92)
    ahh i see, so it could take upto a week... coolio.
    If its not here by thursday, i'll ring em up and also ask them about my track...
    basically, i used the personal ID from apply thinking it would work but it doesn't... i think it's been changed?
    yeh, i'm sure they can change. dont worry

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off on the 15th - I've not got my letter yet.

ReputationRep:
    My welcome letter took about 2 weeks to come through....The snow has been awful where i am so may account for the delay.
    I logged in successfully even though my personal ID had changed, just click on the forgotten personal ID link and it will email it out to you

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat as you! I also tried logging in and it won't work. I hAve also tried the "forgotten details" bit, typed my email in, and it said that there was no account with this email...
    I have a reason to be imaptient thought! I want to change one of my choices!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova92)
    I'm in the same boat as you! I also tried logging in and it won't work. I hAve also tried the "forgotten details" bit, typed my email in, and it said that there was no account with this email...
    I have a reason to be imaptient thought! I want to change one of my choices!!
    Same thing happened to me lol. no account with this email or something. LOL im an impatient person as it is lol. maybe we should get to know each other? :O... kidding, it would be cool though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by traveller09)
    My welcome letter took about 2 weeks to come through....The snow has been awful where i am so may account for the delay.
    I logged in successfully even though my personal ID had changed, just click on the forgotten personal ID link and it will email it out to you
    I tried that and it says something like no details with this registered email or something... maybe they haven't processed my application yet? it is a possibility right?

I can't access Track yet, which probably means they haven't processed by application yet, and I haven't received my Welcome letter. I sent mine off the same day as you.

I really didn't want to wait until after Christmas for a reply. (I've only applied to one uni).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
      I can't access Track yet, which probably means they haven't processed by application yet, and I haven't received my Welcome letter. I sent mine off the same day as you.

I really didn't want to wait until after Christmas for a reply. (I've only applied to one uni).
      Yeah i haven't recieved anything yet either, and yep, didn't want to wait after christmas... and one uni? was it because you didn't want to pay £22? lol. But coolio. Good Luck to all anyways!

ReputationRep:
      I tried that and it says something like no details with this registered email or something... maybe they haven't processed my application yet? it is a possibility right?
      Yeah thats what it said, I can't remember exactly! Well, I have no idea, but as it's not just me, I'm assuming that they haven't processed it. Although it's taking a while.... :/ I thought it was meant to take 24-48 hours!

ReputationRep:
      Yeah thats what it said, I can't remember exactly! Well, I have no idea, but as it's not just me, I'm assuming that they haven't processed it. Although it's taking a while.... :/ I thought it was meant to take 24-48 hours!
      Lol i know tell me about it! figure of speech, really don't tell me about it... (i have the need to explain myself... im weird and random okay) jesus mother mary and joseph... i'll mail you if i receive anything. I might ring them on thursday see whats happening. GOOD LUCK! hope you get the place you want!

ReputationRep:
      Lol i know tell me about it! figure of speech, really don't tell me about it... (i have the need to explain myself... im weird and random okay) jesus mother mary and joseph... i'll mail you if i receive anything. I might ring them on thursday see whats happening. GOOD LUCK! hope you get the place you want!
      Haha, I've already made 2 threads about it ! :lol: Ooh let me know, when you can log in/get a letter? I kind of don't want to ring, unless I really REALLY have too...
      Thanks, you too! where/what you applying for?

ReputationRep:
      Haha, I've already made 2 threads about it ! :lol: Ooh let me know, when you can log in/get a letter? I kind of don't want to ring, unless I really REALLY have too...
      Thanks, you too! where/what you applying for?
      lol that's... hmmm that's awesome lol!... yeah for sure, no problem. LOL yeah same, i don't want to ring either, but will have to if it does not arrive my tomorrow or thursday. possibly even friday.

i'm applying at Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Mets and Manchester Mets. Sheffield is where i want to go and Leeds is the second uni i wish to go and then Manchester.

What unis' have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
      Have you used your personal ID minus the hash's

ReputationRep:
      lol that's... hmmm that's awesome lol!... yeah for sure, no problem. LOL yeah same, i don't want to ring either, but will have to if it does not arrive my tomorrow or thursday. possibly even friday.

i'm applying at Sheffield Hallam, Leeds Mets and Manchester Mets. Sheffield is where i want to go and Leeds is the second uni i wish to go and then Manchester.

What unis' have you applied for?
      AHHH i can log in now! but still no letter.. but tbh I don't think it will arrive for a while.
      I'm applying to Manchester, Leeds, Kent, Portsmouth, and Oxford brookes, but I want to change the last one to Sheffield, or CASS (AHH still undecided )

ReputationRep:
      AHHH i can log in now! but still no letter.. but tbh I don't think it will arrive for a while.
      I'm applying to Manchester, Leeds, Kent, Portsmouth, and Oxford brookes, but I want to change the last one to Sheffield, or CASS (AHH still undecided )
      Are you able to advise how you got logged in? My personal ID had changed but i was able to use the forgotten details to email them to myself but it seems everybody else in this thread hasnt been able to do this because it states there email address isnt registered....
      Did you just keep trying with the original details or did the forgotten details work in the end?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.