Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are boys always cruel to one another? Watch

Boys are nice to girls, but horrible to eachother. They get in fights with one another, but never with girls. And they partake in 'banter' together which is usually stingingly personal. Agree anyone?

Nope. Girls can be even more cruel, they're just better at hiding it.

ReputationRep:
      Teen Dramas dictate that it is the Girls who are nasty to each other not guys.

ReputationRep:
      Not really, boys fight all the time but at the end of the day they make up, however when girls ***** and fight each other (usually over guys) they are never the same again

ReputationRep:
      I've seen plenty of ***** fights tbh, they're boring now. Listening to a stupid argument between two people is better

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ch0llima)
      Nope. Girls can be even more cruel, they're just better at hiding it.
      Exactly.

ReputationRep:
      I'm nice to boys and cruel to girls.

ReputationRep:
      Boys always make up whereas girls will always hold grudges. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
      :dontknow:

Men are so simple, yet somehow so complex. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lovely_me)
      :dontknow:

Men are so simple, yet somehow so complex. :holmes:
      women are simple, just simple

ReputationRep:
      Pff i love my mandedms

Bros before hos yo! :cool:

But seriously, i'd say girls are more vindictive and calculated.

ReputationRep:
      I think it's because most guys have a thicker skin.

I can call my guy friend a fat prick and he'll laugh it off and call me an arrogant **** and so on, and that's just banter. Try the same with a girl and she'll take it seriously, unless you have a really good dynamic.

ReputationRep:
      I wanna experience bromance :cry:

ReputationRep:
      Because its fun. It's incredibly entertaining to wind someone up, likewise it's fun to be wound up.

ReputationRep:
      It's very rarely malicious between guys but when girls argue it is. Guys do it because it's funny. The 4 guys I live with at uni are 4 of my best mates but I doubt we've ever once said something nice to each other. To most other people we would seem as if we couldn't stand each other cos we constantly rip on each other's faults but its always intended as a joke and is always received as such. Guys wouldn't act that like that to girls as they are far more emotional and usually take exception to it

ReputationRep:
      Now I've watched Mean Girls, believe it or not (I mean what sort of black guy watches that) but I'm pretty sure that you girls ***** more than us. I bet half of you have some sort of burn book.

ReputationRep:
      Boys generally it's banter and even if it's not they sort it out face to face with a fight and then it's over. Girl's will ***** behind each others back and mind **** each other on facebook.

ReputationRep:
      Dog eat dog world baby.

ReputationRep:
      Why are girls so ***** to one another?

ReputationRep:
      Because theyre ladsLAD

why would this get neg'd twice?

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.