Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Runescape Wilderness back : Please VOTE Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The Runescape Wilderness may be coming back!! The good old days.

Vote here on the official website if you want it back:

http://www.runescape.com/wilderness

ReputationRep:
    erm...at least they're being democratic about this. Still, this bit seems a bit weird: '100,000 votes certainly won't be enough. Perhaps not even 1,000,000'

sounds like this is all a publicity stunt

ReputationRep:
    we need to get large numbers to vote

ReputationRep:
    People still play Runescape? Hahaha, oh wow.

ReputationRep:
    I am glad that I have ended my Runescape journey, to be honest. :holmes: It consumes much time to build a decent character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01010000 01001010)
    People still play Runescape? Hahaha, oh wow.
    World of warcraft pun ?:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Its funny how they put an advert right next to the thing. You have to go on the page and then they redirect you back to the page after you vote. And obviously people are refreshing to see how many votes have been cast. Jagex are going to be rolling in the money.

ReputationRep:
    LOVED this game,,,, my lvl 110 is still there somewhere! Only game ive ever played where a zone made me atually real life nervous! brilliant

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Bringing it back would just lead to all that real life trading stuff and chinese gold farming going on again.

Glad I quit although I came back recently for a month then realised how boring it was. Waste of a level 138 account :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.