The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because you're a douche.
Reply 2
Have a look at any form of media, this rarely happens, its almost always the other way around.
why do u find it annoying,am a black guy hoping to have a relationship with a white girl.one problem is the way people perceive such relationship.
Reply 4
Yes we all agree Alisha's way too good for Simon.
Cos dem white boyz are snatching your girlz

SHANK EM BOTH I SAY! SHANK EM BOTH!
Original post by the prodigy
Have a look at any form of media, this rarely happens, its almost always the other way around.

Both cases are rare.
Reply 7
Wait, aren't you mixed race yourself?

Anyways, what's wrong with a little checkerboard love?
Reply 8
You have no right to get upset about anyone going out with anyone else, and it is even more pathetic if this is purely the result of their respective skin colours.

Alesha is too good for anyone, including me.
:jumphug: You're jealous you can't get a girl. :console:
Because they are taking all your wimminz! :smile:
Original post by -Liam-
Yes we all agree Alisha's way too good for Simon.

Yeah I've seen nicer girls than Alisha, but I actually was jealous lol.... Like I get girls that are nice, but I still get jealous all the ****ing time
Reply 12
Original post by HumanNature1992
Cos dem white boyz are snatching your girlz

SHANK EM BOTH I SAY! SHANK EM BOTH!

This is rather unexpected behaviour, Mr 'I don't like ghetto behaviour' :tongue:

but OP i agree, SLASH EM UP FAM!
(edited 13 years ago)
Whats up with all the race threads these days? WHATS HAPPENING TO TSR?!!!

Do they make you angry OP, huh? I despair...
Jealousy?
Original post by unknownking321
:jumphug: You're jealous you can't get a girl. :console:

I can get a girl I don't want one, money is more important at the moment.
Original post by Anonymous
why do u find it annoying,am a black guy hoping to have a relationship with a white girl.one problem is the way people perceive such relationship.

I completely agree that inter-racial relationships are fine, I have no objections. But I just get a bit like " wtff... Fo'real her + him " ehmmmm.
Original post by Roocky
This is rather unexpected, Mr 'I don't like ghetto girls' :tongue:

but OP i agree, SLASH EM UP FAM!

Lol shhh :tongue:

there's a time and a place :u:
Reply 18
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Why does this piss me off? is it something Psychological? I know I shouldn't get annoyed, but I have no control :frown: !

aw...I think its down right cute!:rolleyes: However I get the same feeling as you when I see a white female with a black dude :angry:
Probably is something depressingly psychological, perhaps your subconscious can't stand to see black women running openly into the arms of "the man" who once oppressed them? Are you against interracial dating or something, or just this particular type?

Latest

Trending

Trending