Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

3 Companies You Respect For Both Image And Customer Service Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine

O2
    Having been on O2 for roughly 2-3 years i've never been let down with them, any problems with my phone they have managed to help me correct. Customer service is always happy and helpful both in-store and on the phone sadly at collage I get bad signal but I could not see myself leaving O2.

John Lewis
    I dont really shop at John Lewis but have been in before to try on sunglasses but the staff were very polite and professional. Unlike many other store didnt really treat you differently due to your age, the adverts are good and I only seem to read good things about them.

Barclays
    I dont have a bank with barclays but my parents have never said a bad thing about them, I have my phone insured for free. The stores look amazing (atleast my city one)

Anyone got any?

ReputationRep:
    Selfridges. John Lewis. House of Fraser. :pimp:

ReputationRep:
    m&s?

ReputationRep:
    Apple/KCRS.
    Dell.

That's all I can think of really I would have said HSBC until they screwed me over this week.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with John Lewis; their ethical pay structure had given me a good impression of them and when I bought a memory card off them the woman price-matched it and knocked a tenner off because they're "never knowingly undersold" or something, even though I was oblivious to the prices of item...

ReputationRep:
    McDonald's Corporation, Coca Cola Enterprises and The Walt Disney Company. Need I say more?

ReputationRep:
    So far I can only think of Apple and Starbucks.

ReputationRep:
    Virgin - I have been a very satisfied customer of Virgin for 7 long years now whether its media, mobile or atlantic, they have never dissapointed me.
    Microsoft - Simply the best and they have been around for donkey's years.
    HSBC- Provides the best banking services.

ReputationRep:
    Apple
    Staff with excellent product knowledge, didnt try to push anything on me and gave me a great deal

Harvey Nichols
    Have eaten in London and Bristol and the restaurants are very good, excellent food and wine. The shop staff itself will go out of their way to help and the quality of produce is worth every penny.

I dont have a third just yet!

ReputationRep:
    I only respect 1.

Acumen :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Aria.co.uk
    One of the best sites that I have purchased computer gear from. Decent prices, and everything always arrives when and as it should.

Ibanez
    I just love their instruments. Even cheap Ibanez basses have a certain quality to them that I can't place, they just feel right.

JG Windows
    This is a local company in my area, they sell various musical instruments. The staff are always very polite and friendly and do not hurry you when while you are browsing and trying out instruments.

ReputationRep:
    I would have said O2 but my bf's had so many problems with them lately :erm: having said that, I'm still very reluctant to leave them.

I have no respect for Apple, the people who work in my local shop are annoying pricks who push every product they can on you.

I do love eating at Bella Italia though - their food is yummy, reasonably priced and the staff are cheerful and friendly

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.