Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I kissed a girl and i liked it.. Watch

Ok i have kissed a few girls and liked it, i know now i am attracted to girls. The problem is I have a boyfriend. We have been together two years and i have been fighting my feelings towards girls for the majority of the time because my family would never accept me as being gay. Plus I have never been with a woman in a relationship and I don't know if i can have a long term relationship. I love my boyfriend very much and he wants to marry me in 3 years when we have some money raised and he also wants to have children with me. I like the security of what he is proposing but we are only 20 and i feel like i haven't had many romantic experiences and want to explore my feelings before settling down. I don't know what to do, i don't want to risk losing my boyfriend over feelings that could pass, yet i don't want to leave him when i am 40 and we have kids because i have relised i am gay. Oh and he is very possessive so a 3 some is out of the question. What should i do? i am so spineless i dont know if i could survive leaving him nor could he handle life without me (not being big headed) but he is kind of a recluse.
    Help!?!

ReputationRep:
    Dump him, go out with me and have a threesome :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Situation is calling for a threesome so-hard.

ReputationRep:
    Are you still attracted to guys?

I'd say if you're no longer attracted to guys then you should break up with your boyfriend. Whatever the case, you need to tell him the truth because if he is thinking about marriage, he should know that you like girls as well. And for some people that would be a deal breaker.

It's a question of whether you want to go out, party and get with lots of guys or girls, or stay with him.

ReputationRep:
    Did she taste of cherry chapstick?

I hope your boyfriend don't mind it.

ReputationRep:
    The taste of her cherry chapstick too strong to resist huh?

I don't find guys attractive anymore, Sex is ok with my boyfriend but i am just turned on by my own imagination and picturing having sex with girls.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.