Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Guys hairstyle) how to get this? Watch

ReputationRep:

I want this hairstyle. I hope there's some people on here who have a bit of knowledge of hair styling so how do you think one is meant to get that hairstyle? Like I can't work out whether the rest of the hair aside from the fringe has been shortened or not... whether some parts were thinned, or whether the hair is even layered?!

I have no idea, but I want that hairstyle... could I really just take a picture to any hairdressers and get them to do it?

ReputationRep:
    Forget the hair, why is he so skinny? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Bean)

I want this hairstyle. I hope there's some people on here who have a bit of knowledge of hair styling so how do you think one is meant to get that hairstyle? Like I can't work out whether the rest of the hair aside from the fringe has been shortened or not... whether some parts were thinned, or whether the hair is even layered?!

I have no idea, but I want that hairstyle... could I really just take a picture to any hairdressers and get them to do it?
    This is a typical case of looking at someones actual hair texture and not the style. This guy has very thick, strong hair which has been cut in a pretty basic shorter back and sides but heavier on top style. With length in the hair, most hairdressers could achieve this cut.

What the guy does have is good hair, all he has done is blast dry it and mess it up once it was done with probably some powder clay. They key is the heaviness on the top. It's pretty much a Beatles cut but without the flatness.

ReputationRep:
    I can do that easily. But since I'm asian, blow dry is the only thing I need to get it like that, mine is more flat and 'asian' like.

Taking a pic is a good idea, that's what I did.
    BTW, I recommend you crop the image so that only the hair is shown....

Oh and I went to a salon where there are experts. But it's up to you, as some people think that salons are 'gay' *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber copy?

ReputationRep:
    If your hair is long enough to be cut that way, then just bring that picture in to the hairdressers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legendstar)
    Justin Bieber copy?
    Why does Bieber crop up everywhere?! We know he is a c***; deal with it. The joke is getting old.

Looks like a Hitler copy to me

ReputationRep:
    Straighteners, unless your hairs kinda straight.. A bit of wax and a bit of hairspray its one of those 'natural' loooking hairstyles which shouldnt take you long to do.. Dont go too ott, make it look effortless! Hope this helps..

I dunno, but whoever manages to succeed with getting it, you give me a call baby

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.