Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Always feel horny after the gym Watch

ReputationRep:
    after doing weights, not cardio. when i go to the gym and work out, once i've finished and had my protein shake (as you do), i always feel incredibly horny, way more than at any other time. a lot of the time after the gym, i go home and masturbate, sometimes in the shower, because i feel the urge so badly. is it normal to feel this way after working out and what would you think of someone who did this?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't think bad of someone for something like this. As to whether it's normal or not, I dunno. People get turned on by different things though, and being turned on by going to the gym/working out definitely isn't the weirdest!

ReputationRep:
    I would think nothing of a person who felt like this. A person who started a thread about it on the other hand, I would think incredibly odd.

ReputationRep:
    You are doing nancy boy weights if this is the case. You should be too tired after a workout to think about stroking the snake.

ReputationRep:
    maybe it could be that seeing other large men sweating and groaning while lifting weights turns you on. signs? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Ermm whatever floats your boat?

Why did you feel the need to share this? lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know what you mean :ninja:. Prob cos you feel more like a man, working out is quite exhilarating :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    After researching some universities today, I found this. You reminded me of it...

http://www.thevoiceofreason.co.uk/Wo...tionPolicy.jpg
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    LoL its because of the testestrone increase

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    after doing weights, not cardio. when i go to the gym and work out, once i've finished and had my protein shake (as you do), i always feel incredibly horny, way more than at any other time. a lot of the time after the gym, i go home and masturbate, sometimes in the shower, because i feel the urge so badly. is it normal to feel this way after working out and what would you think of someone who did this?
    If they told me they did it, I would find them seriously weird. Handing out your masturbation schedule is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)

why do lesbo's like the phrase ' whatever floats your boat'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    After researching some universities today, I found this. You reminded me of it...

fake!!

ReputationRep:
    I usually just start masturbating then and there, on the bench press.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evopolar)
    I usually just start masturbating then and there, on the bench press.
    It was refreshing to laugh out loud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    why do lesbo's like the phrase ' whatever floats your boat'?
    I'm not a lesbo, I'm northern.

ReputationRep:

Off subject but two things...

I bet half of dem 15 friends you have in your profile are down to your profile pik and your name.

Secondly, how the **** do you have over 800 posts when you've been on this site for only 2 months?

To OP, I always feel pumped like I could rush someone or run a marathon after a good sesh, but never horny, but meh, I've heard wierder things on this forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Off subject but two things...

I bet half of dem 15 friends you have in your profile are down to your profile pik and your name.

Secondly, how the **** do you have over 800 posts when you've been on this site for only 2 months?

To OP, I always feel pumped like I could rush someone or run a marathon after a good sesh, but never horny, but meh, I've heard wierder things on this forum
    Yeah, they probably are.
    Insomnia.

Are you offended by the fact that people add me due to my username?
    I aint fussed, tbh. Replying to messages keeps me entertained when i can't sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they probably are.
    Insomnia.

Are you offended by the fact that people add me due to my username?
    I aint fussed, tbh. Replying to messages keeps me entertained when i can't sleep.
    Deeply offended...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotwars)
    One simple word. Testosterone.

Embrace it.

I probably spelt testosterone wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)

Lol that is actually rather amusing.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.