Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok, so i have been texting this guy for about 3 months. We see each other on nights out and chat/ sometimes kiss. He has never made any move to do more than that. He always asks if im out when he is. Hes a very confident guy, but when we see each other in the day, he looks nervous and then looks away. He has never asked me out on a date.

What do you think i should do? I like him, but im wondering whether to bother with it any more. its a bit pointless! ... i think its the guys job to make the move! We do the same sport, so i see him a lot...

ReputationRep:
    pffft you make the move if you like him, you say he's nervous, he's probably just shy and would be really happy if you asked him. Take control....

ReputationRep:
    for some reason, i feel like he sees you as a friend.. being teammates and all.. has he given you any hint of emotion? i think if u wana ask him out do so a bit subtly at first just by finding out if he likes you in that way... see if he's disappointed when you hint that you see him as a friend for example.. or mention a crappy thing a guy did and see his reaction... his body language when he's around you... the way he acts when he's around his mates or people...

if he really liked you so much, he'd ask you out.. simple guy mechanics, esp for a confident guy
    but if he's shy about it.. then either push him without him even knowing towards asking you out, or turn around, walk and watch him follow.

ReputationRep:
    Friend zoned .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    Friend zoned .
    Now put him in the rape zone. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Now put him in the rape zone. :sexface:
    :bootyshake::dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn11)
    now put him in the rape zone. :sexface:
    hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    :bootyshake::dance:
    Looll BUT... Would'be been sbetter if you put this next to it -> :hump:

ReputationRep:
    Leave him. You can be mine instead, but unfortunately because of my religion, I won't even be able to look at you until we are married.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Looll BUT... Would'be been sbetter if you put this next to it -> :hump:
    Dayumm I didn't see that one Atleast he looks wierdly excited about it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.