The Student Room Group

Girl-only clubs?

Scroll to see replies

dont girls just go to gay clubs
Reply 21
Seems harsh to exclude an entire gender because a few creeps can't keep their hands to themselves...
Reply 22
Original post by Square
what about when the prison lesbians bust in?

There can be a distinction made between 'lesbian' clubs and 'female-only' clubs.

Just as their is a distinction between 'gay clubs' and 'Gentlemen's Clubs'.
I would definitely go to a girls only night club. :smile:))))))) would be interesting! x
Original post by emileelouise

Original post by emileelouise
I would definitely go to a girls only night club. :smile:))))))) would be interesting! x

Well that's because you're a lesbian.
Reply 25
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
What would be the point of wearing revealing outfits if no men are around? :confused:

Well apparently alot of women wear revealing outfits because it is enjoyable or they like dressing up - the presence of men apparently does not come into it.
Reply 26
Wouldn't make a difference if such clubs existed. You'd get guys dressing up in drag to get in, considering it's an entire building full of girls who aren't occupied by men. Ah, the lengths people will go to to get laid.
Reply 27
Original post by lovely_me
Why should women have to have female only clubs, because a minority of men are disgusting pigs?

Whoa... chill.

I only suggested the idea - I did not at any point sygguest that female people should be prevented from entering mixed-clubs. This is just an alternative since it is very difficult to actually prevent certain males from being 'disgusting pigs' whilst in many mixed clubs as a result of the lack of biometric imaging software on entry and nightvision cameras etc.
Reply 28
Original post by Mr. Gutsy
Wouldn't make a difference if such clubs existed. You'd get guys dressing up in drag to get in, considering it's an entire building full of girls who aren't occupied by men. Ah, the lengths people will go to to get laid.

I'm sure they could screen IDs to ensure that the gender of the entrant was female.

Also, those men could just visit a massage parlour/whorehouse, right? (with condoms/femidoms of course)
Go live in somewhere like Iran if you want that.
Sounds like a lesbian night out.

Although it would test the theory that people have that girls only dress up for guys.
Original post by blue acre
It must be your aura

My aura? Is that an insult or a compliment?
Reply 32
8 lesbians clicked yes to this.
Reply 33
Imagine being a barman in a place like this! OP gizza job if you start one up ;-)
Reply 34
I think a few people would like the idea, but not enough for it to actually work, single girls go out for the pull just as much as guys i'd say
Reply 35
Original post by Soph1990
I think a few people would like the idea, but not enough for it to actually work, single girls go out for the pull just as much as guys i'd say

Haha really? Don't most female people (if you conduct surveys) specifically say that they go to clubs to dress up and to dance and (sometimes) to get cheap drinks?
It would be rubbish. Lesbians and girls that maintain they are "only there to have a laugh with their friends" who then get drunk, bored, horny and pissed off cos theres no men around. Fact.
Reply 37
Original post by Aaargh
When girls say they don't like attention from men in clubs, they mean they don't like attention from unattractive/creepy men in clubs.

Indeed, this.
Reply 38
Original post by lolmuslim
This is a good idea. Then the Muslim sisters can go clubbing and get drunk without having to be in the same room as men as contact with men that are not related to you is forbidden.

I see what funny joke you're making there!
Original post by Psyk
Funnily enough the only time I've pulled a girl in a nightclub was at a gay bar. Although she was the one that came on to me.

You must look very feminine.:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending