Edexcel mark schemes/pastpapers/examiner reports? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's really frustrating how you cannot download or open any of the;
    Past Papers,
    Mark schemes,
    Specification,
    Examiner Reports
    and Teacher Support Materials

Without having a user name and password,- something you can't register for.

WHY THE HELL DO THEY EXIST THEN!?

Does anyone have a user/password that I could use, or they could use to download some files to send to me?

Or does anyone know a way around this, or how they got the files?

These are really important materials for an essay based subject such as Politics, our teacher does not even have a user/pass because he is new and was unable to get one.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think i'll have any luck with this? :/
    The exams are so soon :'/

ReputationRep:
    I was just going to make a similar thread but I'll bump this thread in hope that SOMEONE on tsr knows how to get hold of/has hold of examiners reports.. I need them desperately!

Edexcel you bunch of stingy morons, just put everything up without a requirement for registration/password or whatever it is you want!

ReputationRep:
    The most recent papers/mark schemes are password protected at the request of teachers who want to be able to use them for mock exams. If you need them, ask your teacher for them.

The only people with passwords are teachers/exams officers, they are not going to give you their password.

You could try posting what you are looking for in the past papers thread and see if someone has what you want.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.