Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Big Boobs and Dresses Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have this problem? What type of dress are you supposed to wear if you have big boobs? I can never find a style to suit me, the only ones that really do are low cut ones and then they run the risk of looking slutty
    Also if i buy a dress in my actual clothing size, the amount of material they provide for your boobs just isn't enough!
    Does anyone know of any shops/websites that will sell nice dresses for girls with bigger boobs?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I know Bravissimo sells dresses, but they may be abit old for a 20 year old, i'm not sure.
    There's carissarose.com, but they charge $30 for overseas shipping (Its American)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    I know Bravissimo sells dresses, but they may be abit old for a 20 year old, i'm not sure.
    There's carissarose.com, but they charge $30 for overseas shipping (Its American)
    How appropriate was it for you to have the first post on this thread?

ReputationRep:
    I wear strappy black plain tops underneath dresses that are very low cut, that way I get some extra support, and it also calms down the boobs vs legs argument

ReputationRep:
    yehh my mate has the same problem, she has such a small waist and small everything but gigantic breasts..there are dresses out there :/ and also try buying a slightly bigger size for ur breasts - mmore support is better than less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    Lmfao.
    I don't even have big boobs.
    Nice and averaged sized.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is useless without pic's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    Lmfao.
    I don't even have big boobs.
    Nice and averaged sized.
    I was going to resist but the childish side of me could not be suppressed...

Pics or GTFO

God, fishing for pictures of boobs at nearly 2am on TSR of all places, can I get any lower?

ReputationRep:
    What I want to know is, what is the 'average' size? I didn't know there was such a thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander5)
    This thread is useless without pic's
    Yes, a few examples would helps us deal with the problem at hand.

ReputationRep:

Pics or GTFO

God, fishing for pictures of boobs at nearly 2am on TSR of all places, can I get any lower?
    We've all been there. :console:

ReputationRep:
    wear whatever you feel comfortable in, if it still bothers you get boob reduction surgery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    We've all been there. :console:
    Signature. Is. Amazing.

ReputationRep:

Pics or GTFO

Haha, me no pics. Just use google, for gods sake. No need to ask me

ReputationRep:
    There aren't enough tissues in the world to clean up the amount of jizz I ejaculate every time I see your sig. <3

ReputationRep:
    ...and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    There aren't enough tissues in the world to clean up the amount of jizz I ejaculate every time I see your sig. <3
    You're making a spectacle of me

dry vagina, I'll hunt you down and headbutt you to the ground JEW STYLE little marshmallow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    You're making a spectacle of me

dry vagina, I'll hunt you down and headbutt you to the ground JEW STYLE little marshmallow.
    Don't shoot (headbutt?) the messenger, It's a well-known TSR fact! "Comparable to the Gobi Desert" are among the words I've heard being used 'round these parts. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    ...and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things
    Aw, I tried to +rep you but I'm all out of rep for today!

Also, I don't think wearing low cut dresses when you've got big boobs necessarily looks slutty - if you got it, flaunt it...just make sure its not too short, too!

ReputationRep:
    Well this thread is disappointing. :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.