Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My bum is fairly average. Is there an exercise that can tone/enhance my 'booty'?

ReputationRep:
    What equipment do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Squats.

ReputationRep:
    Squats with weights.
    Work hard for 6 months you'll get results.

ReputationRep:
    Low bar squats are your friend for putting some junk in the trunk

ReputationRep:
    You can do squats and lunges and other various butt excercises to tone it up and make it more ''round'' lol but if you want that big, round shape like J Lo or Beyonce- it's all genetics.

ReputationRep:
    Heavy deadlifts.

ETA: Obviously squats as well. I just prefer deadlifts.

ReputationRep:
    Play volleyball and do squats with weights - both will build your thighs too though so beware.

ReputationRep:
    straight lef deadlifts/romanian deadlifts will work better than normal deadlifts for your ass.

ReputationRep:
    Horseriding!

Or, if you can't get a horse,

Do "8 minute buns" every day, and within a week or two you can feel/see results already. I do them every evening, and absolutely love it! My bum is like a black girl's bum, kindof sticky out but not wide, and I can thank this video right there!

When you're at the gym, do leg-press and glute/buns exercises with heavy weight and fewer reps.

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ that video.

ReputationRep:
    Do exercise to build the muscles up, but nothing really beats eating donuts for getting a bigger bum. Increase both food consumption and exercise simultaneously.

ReputationRep:
    Resistance train (eg; squat, deadlift, lunges, stepups, good mornings, glute ham raises) and eat properly.

I'm going to close the thread because it has already been answered and it's only attracting large amounts of spam.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.