Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got replies from all the unis I applied for, I'm just waiting for Chester Uni to reply.. anyone else still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, thanks for being patient with us. It's been our busiest year ever and we're processing applications as quickly as we can.

You should hear from us early in the new year. Enjoy the Christmas break and good luck with your offer.

Thanks,
    University of Chester

ReputationRep:
    When i applied last year chester was one of the last two but it depends on the time you submittted your application! You're not going to uni untill september so their is no point worrying about them not replying! no news is good news after all!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ai91)
    I've got replies from all the unis I applied for, I'm just waiting for Chester Uni to reply.. anyone else still waiting?
    I've only just received a confirmation email from Chester saying they have my application on their system and that they will review it as soon as possible...

If I were you, I would wait a bit longer. They will get to you sooner or later, just be patient its not just your application they have to consider you know!

ReputationRep:
    its all good , i got my offer

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for mine..fml.

ReputationRep:
    Im still waiting too =( i didnt apply until 27th december though, I'm being a bit pessemistic actually, i have applied for nursing degree but I have literally just scraped by on my quals for the degree, I would have been fine if it was a diploma course. Anyway good luck, i hope you get your offer x

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application in the middle of November, still haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting here too
    last one as well

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting, 4 weeks now.

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting to hear from Chester Uni too. I had my interview for Primary PGCE course on 8th December. I haven't heard anything and my track status hasn't been updated since November and still says 'interview'.

ReputationRep:
    I still have heard nothing, no interview nothing! Heard from everone else

ReputationRep:
    Finally recived my reply last week and it was successful
    then the day after they sent me a disabliltiy questionnaire as i declared on the UCAS form
    so hopefully they have cleared any backlog which they might have had

ReputationRep:
    I got my interview date a while ago - but Chester was one of the last ones to reply to my UCAS form.

ReputationRep:
    Still no reply since January

ReputationRep:
    Click on this link: http://www.chester.ac.uk/applicantup...applicant-faqs

Go down to 'When do I need to accept my offer by?'

It gives you the dates

ReputationRep:
    My application was sent before the January deadline and i'm still waiting.
    I have until friday for them to reply to me after that UCAS will put it down as 'unsuccessful'.

What are the chances of them replying last minute? Or shall I just accept it as an unsuccessful?

ReputationRep:
    Catherine,
    The same is with my application.I haven't recieved any answer yet and I think I probably won't because most of all have already got their replies.I think they don't leave everything for the last minute although its quite possible that they will send you a reply tommorow.At least I still hope they will.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a same situation as you people, wanted to put Chester as first choice but oh well no answer at all. Guess I better take this as NO!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me too actually, I emailed them a while back and they told me they were dealing with it asap and I would hear from them by 6th May. They're cutting it fine!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.