Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I'm a girl, I'm bisexual, I have a psychologist, and SHE is about 45. I know this isn't normal, but the weird thing is, I always tend to like both men and women who are from the ages of about 30 to 55. Anyway, it's kind of awkward for me, especially as I feel like she can tell, being a psychologist and all : /

Even though at first when I met her, I wasn't attracted to her in any way, you know, because she is a 45 year old woman, and I just hadn't thought of any 45 year old women in that way before, now I just think she is incredibly sexy, and I get really nervous when I think about it, but when I just kind of forget that i like her, she suddenly becomes a non- sexual being again it's just weird!

I realise that this is a common occurrence between therapists and patients, but it's still awkward : /

Anyway just needed to vent x

EDIT: You troll- hunters are really annoying! If you think I'm a troll, leave! Give other people a chance to actually help me! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just because you're bisexual, doesn't mean she is. Besides therapist-patient relationships are unprofessional. Seriously you're wasting your time I mean I fancy x y z and Jill the cleaner but so what? Who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Just because you're bisexual, doesn't mean she is. Besides therapist-patient relationships are unprofessional. Seriously you're wasting your time I mean I fancy x y z and Jill the cleaner but so what? Who cares?
    Are you kidding me? Of course I know that, she has a husband and kids who have gone off to uni! It's not like i want to be with her!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    How come you fancy everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's doing her job wrong, I mean she could of said something or suggested something that made her like her.

Anyway don't go for it and just forget you like her.

(Original post by IndigoRockGirl)
      Ok so I'm a girl, I'm bisexual, I have a psychologist, and SHE is about 45. I know this isn't normal, but the weird thing is, I always tend to like both men and women who are from the ages of about 30 to 55. Anyway, it's kind of awkward for me, especially as I feel like she can tell, being a psychologist and all : /

Even though at first when I met her, I wasn't attracted to her in any way, you know, because she is a 45 year old woman, and I just hadn't thought of any 45 year old women in that way before, now I just think she is incredibly sexy, and I get really nervous when I think about it, but when I just kind of forget that i like her, she suddenly becomes a non- sexual being again it's just weird!

Anyway I realise that this is a common occurrence between therapists and patients, but it's still awkward : /

Anyway just needed to vent x
      :rofl: That would be an awkward thing to talk about to your psychologist.

I'm sure Freud would've have minded that. Would've used you as practical and hardcore evidence for the basis of his theories..

ReputationRep:
      Goodness! First it was your older male teacher, now your female psychologist....whatever next?!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by im so academic)
      :rofl: That would be an awkward thing to talk about to your psychologist.

I'm sure Freud would've have minded that. Would've used you as practical and hardcore evidence for the basis of his theories..
      I love freud! lol x And yeah :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      This thread reminds me of another, Indigo :beard:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Neil_K)
      Goodness! First it was your older male teacher, now your female psychologist....whatever next?!
      Yeah, it looks bad I guess, but I usually like more than one person at a time, and I like different people more at different times x

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by thedepressedchild)
      I think that's for the psychologist she's paying £££ to answer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The Cornerstone)
      Maybe she's doing her job wrong, I mean she could of said something or suggested something that made her like her.

Anyway don't go for it and just forget you like her.
      I don't think she did, I think I'm just messed up lol x anyway yeah, I'm definitely not going to go for anything lol that would be probably the worst and most awkward thing I would ever do! x

ReputationRep:
      I fancy my counsellor. :love:

I love freud! lol x And yeah :dontknow:
        Don't tell me you fancy him as well? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Roo Bix)
        This thread reminds me of another, Indigo :beard:
        Yes, well when one issue is resolved I quickly move on to the next one :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by im so academic)
        Don't tell me you fancy him as well? :zomg:
        hahaha x

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by lonely14)
        I fancy my counsellor. :love:
        Really? How awkward is it?! :eek: lol x

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by thedepressedchild)
        Idk, I'm messed up I guess :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
        Really? How awkward is it?! :eek: lol x
        :laugh: it was a joke - He happens to be a middle-aged gay man. :teehee:

I find it really hard to fancy anyone, tbh. :sigh:

That's why I need counselling. I ended up almost alone because I am extremely critical of other people and most of them annoy the hell out of me.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by lonely14)
        :laugh: it was a joke - He happens to be a middle-aged gay man. :teehee:

I find it really hard to fancy anyone, tbh. :sigh:

That's why I need counselling. I ended up almost alone because I am extremely critical of people and most of them annoy the hell out of me.
        haha ok x
        You know, I'm annoyed by and critical of people all the time too, but the people I do fancy, I REALLY fancy lol x

middle- aged gay men are totally my type btw lol x

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.