?
Report 15 years ago
anywhere with custard
edufly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ireland is the best place.....so laid back, relaxed and friendly.

Plus the scenery, way of life is brilliant!
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Yes, it was a joke.

I've been to the Russian St.Pete too, only it was still Leningrad then.
I think I prefered Moscow to St. Petersburg myself. Maybe it was just because I was shattered after that overnight sleeper train (kept falling off my bunk whenever the train stopped). Was a great school trip though (would go again with mates at the drop of a hat, but preferably with someone who can speak a bit more Russian than me).
serendipity
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hong Kong Island.

It's amazing and has everything - interesting people, fascinating history, wonderful culture, a brilliant economy, plus it has the old, wonderfully smelly, rickety parts only a few streets away from the glittering sky-scrapers, which in turn are only a few streets away from the incredible temples. It has a brilliantly amusing tram service all round the city, and Hong Kong harbour is just breathtaking. Then it has the mountains (take the Peak Tram) and the beaches (take an open top bus and prepare yourself for the ride of your life!).

If you ever get the chance, GO!
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Istanbul, Turkey. It´s just the most wonderful mix of culture, taste, smell, life. And cheap.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (60)
19.74%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (120)
39.47%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise