Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sup guys,

So basically my ps3 got ylod a few months ago instead of doing the sony replacement thing I;m planning on buying a new slim.

Now I get paid on the 24th whch is when I want to buy it so I can play black ops for the whole of christmas day but my question is will ps3 buddles be cheaper on boxing day?

Do game, gamestaion, hmv and shops like that do massives sales on consoles for boxing day?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, no one knows the answer to this?

ReputationRep:
    I'd wait until boxing day if I were you, for two reasons; firstly, the shops will be packed on the 24th with people going there last minute and secondly the boxing day sales really do start on boxing day! (I wouldn't say they have a 'massive' sale on console bundles but there will certainly be a decent amount shaved of their usual prices)

ReputationRep:
    I've never really seen things like games/consoles in boxing day sales to be honest, I'm not convinced you will see much of a discount (but maybe you will if the stores in question has a weak Xmas)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.