Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to do?! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm losing ideas on what to do with my girlfriend in London :confused:
    What other things can we do? Don't mention the cinema, walk in the park, feed the animals or visit museums. Other than that, what do you think?

Also, she's going to bring her sister at some stage - I don't know what to do, I'm thinking starbucks then a movie?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Madame Tussauds?
    London Eye?

ReputationRep:
    Don't mention the cinema....but a movie is ok?

ReputationRep:
    That's WITH her sister mate
    Yea, Madame Tussauds sounds good

ReputationRep:
    Strip poker. Especially when the sister gets there.

ReputationRep:
    Shopping at insanely expensive designer boutiques guarantees a good time for the girls. I hope you have a nice credit card to max out?

ReputationRep:
    haha i used to be in your position man. Now i just take her out for dinner and let her decide what she wants to do. Suits me much better. But we went to trocaderos once in piccadilly circus. That was pretty epic, but you probably want to be in a group for that though, not quite sure if it'll be fun if its just you two. Otherwise there is winter wonderland in hyde park right now. You can check it out it seems cool.

ReputationRep:
    Go to a gig or go ice-skating or something?

This past summer as me and my girlfriend were both starting our summer holidays I made sure we both had the same week booked off of work, each day we went to the train station and just picked a random train and just spent the day where we were taken. Found some pretty nice places that we've gone back too.

ReputationRep:
    yea i was planning on taking her to wonderland, that was on the top of my list :P
    Then with her sister, ill just take them to a starbucks, go to the cinema, then nandos/ pizza hut after.
    I can't do much with her sister - so it makes it so much more awkward to be doing the things she may actually like

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know what you mean. cinema is good with her sister, good time waster. Unless you really want to get to know her, which I believe is not the case at the moment :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha, exactly considering she's about 8 years older.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.