Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My referee has already completed my reference but at the time I didn't enter any qualifications so he couldn't write my predicted grades. Is is still possible to enter my predicted grades?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    he can enter your predicted grades(what qualification are u talking about i only know about A levels) how else will they give an offer. they have to have an idea on what you can realisticaly achieve. not putting your past qualification will create suspcions not in your best interest.

ReputationRep:
    I am a student from Romania so my qualification is Romanian Baccalaureate. But how can he enter them? Because the reference section in my UCAS application is already marked as complete..

ReputationRep:
    You have to have entered your qualifications first and some of them must be pending (the field for the grade has to be blank, this way it shows up as a pending grade on the reference section). I'm not familiar with the new reference obtaining system for individual applicants, but last year you could enter/amend the predicted grades yourself from the Reference section, regardless of whether the section was marked complete or not (you can still go back and amend all other sections after they're completed). See if you can do that. If not, ask your referee if it's still possible for him to access the section and enter the grades. If this doesn't work either then call or email UCAS and ask them for guidance.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot for the advice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.