Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stephen Perse Sixth Form College OR North London Collegiate School? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for two schools' sixth form. I want to do IB.

North London Collegiate School (20% scholarship)
    Stephen Perse Sixth Form College (25% scholarship)

They are both very good schools and the scholarships seem very appealing.
    Which one should I choose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakynerdlol)
    I've applied for two schools' sixth form. I want to do IB.

North London Collegiate School (20% scholarship)
    Stephen Perse Sixth Form College (25% scholarship)

They are both very good schools and the scholarships seem very appealing.
    Which one should I choose?
    You do realise one is in Cambridge and one in London and neither has boarding facilities? So it really depends on where you live.

ReputationRep:
    ya i know...i can live in either place

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying in Stephen Perse Sixth Form College. I am doing A-levels so I can't comment on how well the IB course is, but my school broke the world record of best IB results last year and received the IB School of the Year from Sunday Times.
    http://www.stephenperse.com/uploads/...%20%281%29.pdf

In Stephen Perse, most of the students are girls you might have noticed. There are 10 boys in the entire sixth form now (out of around 200 people).

Should you have any more questions, please pm me.

Wish to see you next year in Stephen Perse.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, freakynerdlol! I'm not sure whether you'll reply me as I'm replying to a 5-years-old post and you must have already graduated by now.

I am a Year 10 and coincidentally, I'm also planning to apply for Stephen Perse Sixth Form and North London Collegiate School. I've actually applied for Stephen Perse already but I missed the deadline for North London, and would need to wait until March to seek whether there are vacancies.
    But let's just say if I received both school's offer, and had to choose one.

Which school did you go to in the end? Did you enjoy it? What was it like?

Thanks! I look forward to your reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalmeChristy)
    Hello, freakynerdlol! I'm not sure whether you'll reply me as I'm replying to a 5-years-old post and you must have already graduated by now.

I am a Year 10 and coincidentally, I'm also planning to apply for Stephen Perse Sixth Form and North London Collegiate School. I've actually applied for Stephen Perse already but I missed the deadline for North London, and would need to wait until March to seek whether there are vacancies.
    But let's just say if I received both school's offer, and had to choose one.

Which school did you go to in the end? Did you enjoy it? What was it like?

Thanks! I look forward to your reply!
    I'm in year 10 at Stephen Perse ugh so annoyed boys are coming to the senior school but never mind. It's amazing and brilliant and really good so I highly recommend it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.