Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Uni of Hertfordshire- DEC 1st Interviewees.. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Anyone heard back from them yet?? I thought that the actual interview went well but not heard a thing

ReputationRep:
    Same here, it went okay ish, and they said 2-3 weeks, and still nothing, its been 3 weeks now..

ReputationRep:
    I guess it'll be next year now!!
    Just out of interest what were your predicted grades - mine are BBB
    Do you know if they offer out BBB or ABB
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    NOpe I haven't heard back from them either and I went on the 1st

ReputationRep:
    I also went on the first, one of the staff there said don't worry if you don't hear anything for 3 weeks or so, as it takes them a long time to filter through all the applications before handing out offers.

ReputationRep:
    Getting a bit ridiculous now? its been a month and 4 days.. they said 2-3 weeks.. wondering whether to give them a call or not..

ReputationRep:
    Ive decided to call them up on the 12th Jan, which is 6 weeks after the interview
    its a bit silly now, saying 2-3 weeks and hearing nothing for 5-6...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeddude)
    Ive decided to call them up on the 12th Jan, which is 6 weeks after the interview
    its a bit silly now, saying 2-3 weeks and hearing nothing for 5-6...
    Did you call them? What did they say? And I agree its a tad silly not replying yet..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b_shep)
    Did you call them? What did they say? And I agree its a tad silly not replying yet..
    No, i completly forgot, ive been revising for my exams and havnt had time.. ill try to do it sometime next week, lots of exams coming up

ReputationRep:
    hey guys could you please tell me what questions they asked you?

ReputationRep:
    I called them up today, apparently the dec 1st interviews batch just went through this morning so offers or whatnot should be up by end of this week on ucas, she told me i got an offer ABB

ReputationRep:
    I called them up today, apparently the dec 1st interviews batch just went through this morning so offers or whatnot should be up by end of this week on ucas, she told me i got an offer ABB
    Wooo! Well done

ReputationRep:
    Well done and thank god, I was getting impatient!! Did they specify which subject you had to get an A for? I thought most were BBB?

ReputationRep:
    ABB?! What subjects do you take?

Congratulations though

ReputationRep:
    I take Biology Chemistry and Maths, and they didnt specify what the A was in atm, maybe the will on ucas..

ReputationRep:
    I've still not heard anything but will let you guys know if an offer or rejection comes through

ReputationRep:
    I take Biology Chemistry and Maths, and they didnt specify what the A was in atm, maybe the will on ucas..
    What was the number you called them up on, or do you know an email address you could use to contact the admissions officer??

Dw! I found it!

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing on UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing on UCAS.
    It's really getting annoying now.

ReputationRep:
    maybe you will hear from them after the 2nd of feb open interview day?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.