The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Lewroll
Yeah:mad: The only person allowed to take the piss out of Ali is me, you got that TSR?

Teeheehee. N'awww you're sweet! :h:
Original post by .Ali.
Where have I said anything that implies I'm a slut? :rolleyes: I accept that between consenting adults, they can engage in whatever sexual acts that they want to. Lol at least I know how to spell. :wink:

Actually, at my last party, it was mostly boys and there was a range of races of people there. :biggrin: Lol white people don't smell. How racist of you. :wink:

-/-

an adult is just someone over a certain age
an adult does not mean you know what is right for society
what is moral
you accept people engaging in disgusting immoral acts
your choice tbh
you smelly alcopops babe
you total rah
give me your money for takeaways
And if you think about it, the chances are that most african americans, black caribbeans, wont have a completely black lineage.
Original post by no man

i think we're getting somewhere, this ignorant troll should implode soon.

you racist fool
you put a chinese men as a pic
to emphasise that chinese are short tempered
you flipping sheesh kabab eat my shorts
Original post by .Ali.
Teeheehee. N'awww you're sweet! :h:

How easily you forget when i used to despise you.
Original post by Yawn11
Lool I'm glad.

But you're on a fast track to get banned/get this thread closed if you keep throwing those insults lool.

i'm sorry...
Reply 166
Original post by sixthformer
-/-

what is moral
your choice tbh
you smelly alcopops babe
you total rah

Usually, adults have a certain amount of responsibility. Also, people having sex doesn't really harm society. It isn't disgusting really, it's just what they want to do. As long as everyone is consenting (otherwise it's gang-rape lol), what's the proplem? Smelly alcopops? What, because I drink WKD at parties? Like most girls? :rolleyes: Lol get your own money.
good points.
i have one question however - light skinned asians who don't identify themselves as europeans - why should they not identify themselves as brown?

Because ethnically they're "Asian". Strictly speaking terms such as white, brown and black aren't PC and are slowly being phased out of common usage which I totally agree with.

I mean you could have a White-English man who happens to be brown because he lay naked on a beach in Spain all summer long.

Describing by genetic/ethnic origin is more accurate and conventional well certainly in a medical context when describing patients in either case-studies or clinical trials we wouldn't say "10 white men were given drug x", we'd describe them as "10 caucasian males".

If you ask me describing someone by the colour of their skin is just as bad as calling them a P or an N or a C or a H.

Obama tends to be referred to as the first "African-American" President of the USA as opposed to a black president or an N. Infact it was the very man in my display picture who first brought the term "African-American" into public consciousness.

Personally if someone called me a "brown guy" I would be extremely offended. There is more to me as a man than simply the colour of my skin.
Reply 168
Original post by Lewroll
How easily you forget when i used to despise you.

Haha I know! But you're nice now, so all is good. :biggrin:
Reply 169
Original post by Yawn11
FFS I'm not saying black people haven't done outstanding things.

I'm asking why are mix raced automatically referred to as black when they excell, as opposed to being white of which they are 50% of?

Perhaps the wording in the OP is misleading, but that's what I mean.

tbh I've never reffered to Tiger Woods or Lewie as black. As for Obama, we all only call him 'black' because he's the first president to have a shred of it in him.
i'm sorry...

Throughout this thread i couldnt tell what side you were arguing for. Could you just give me your opinion (in one sentence)
Original post by lebrondd
tbh I've never reffered to Tiger Woods or Lewie as black. As for Obama, we all only call him 'black' because he's the first president to have a shred of it in him.

We call him black because he calls himself black. If he refered to himself as mixed race, then we would call him mixed race. If he called himself mixed race, but we still called him black, i think he would be quite upset.
Reply 172
you racist fool
you put a chinese men as a pic
to emphasise that chinese are short tempered
you flipping sheesh kabab eat my shorts

I didn't make the pic, It's just the standard meme, so you're the fool there.

He's not Chinese he's Asian, and he could be Korean, or Japanese for all you know, so you just proved to yourself that you're the racist fool.

I know of plenty of even tempered East Asians, so good job making foolish judgements.
Original post by Lewroll
We call him black because he calls himself black. If he refered to himself as mixed race, then we would call him mixed race. If he called himself mixed race, but we still called him black, i think he would be quite upset.

if he called himself white...?
-/-

what is moral
your choice tbh
you smelly alcopops babe
you total rah

Assuming you are a 6th former you're at least 16 years old which technically is classed as adult in the UK seeing as you can consent to....ahem.... leave home without your parents permision, get married and be legally tried as an adult (I think).

Even if you aren't quite 18 you're almost there and a degree of maturity should be expected and exhibited. Some 16 year olds (some younger) may act as full time carers for a diabled/ill parent/guardian. Just because you're a certain age doesn't excuse bad behaviour.

Besides Santa Claus will be checking his list day after tomorrow so be good for goodness sake!
Original post by .Ali.
Haha I know! But you're nice now, so all is good. :biggrin:

:tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by .Ali.
Usually, adults have a certain amount of responsibility. Also, people having sex doesn't really harm society. It isn't disgusting really, it's just what they want to do. As long as everyone is consenting (otherwise it's gang-rape lol), what's the proplem? Smelly alcopops? What, because I drink WKD at parties? Like most girls? :rolleyes: Lol get your own money.

lol
it does damadge society
you get high divorce rates
people cheating on each other
sexually transmitted diseases
loss of wanting to partake in a long term and trustful relationship
open your eyes.
Original post by Warrior King
And how about Pele, Muhammad Ali, Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson (yes he was black), Sam Cooke, Louis Armstrong, James Brown, Jimi Hendrix, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Joe Louis, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Shaquille O' Neil, Eddie Murphy, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Don Cheadle, Will Smith, Usain Bolt, Linford Christie, Condeleeza Rice, Don King, George Foreman, Magic Johnson.......................................They all excelled in their respective fields and low and behold they were black!

Your argument just blew up in your face.

P.S. You spelt Barrack Obama wrong.

yes YES!
preach! :wink:

if i may, lemme just add a few other names to that list...

Alek Wek, Tolua Adeyemi, Star Jones, Jeniffer Hudson spring to mind
Reply 178
Original post by Lewroll
That was before it occcured to me that you might be good looking, and there was a good chance we could :perv: if i was nice to you and we ended up going to the same university :biggrin:

Lol im joking of course.

Playerrrrrrrr. :cool:

Haha this smiley :perv: is epic.
if he called himself white...?

Then we should call him white. Some people may not be happy about that but at the end of the day, only he can identify himself. A person born in london could say they are english, or british, or european, its up to them. We should respect people enough to call them what they want to be called.

Latest

Trending

Trending