Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Obama's mum was WHITE, and his father BLACK,
    he shares 50/50 genes.
    Therefore he cannot be called the first ' black president' in any way that he can be called the first ' white president'.
    Therefore, i declare he is the 44th white president of the USA.
    Why do you not accept he is mixed race, and neither white nor black?
    is it because white society thinks he is watered down
    my argument has very strong premise.
    HE IS BOTH BLACK AND WHITE, AND IN EQUAL PROPORTION AS WELL GENETICALLY, THEREFORE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HIM BLACK, NOR WHITE. HE IS THE FIRST MIXED RACE, OF BLACK AND WHITE PARENTAGE.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody really cares any more.

ReputationRep:
    He's the first Muslim president though. Well according to a large proportion of thick Americans anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Do you honestly think you're the first person to have realised this?

ReputationRep:
    *yawn*

ReputationRep:
    You declare it, eh?

OH it MUST be true then...jeez.

ReputationRep:
    Columbo, is that you?

ReputationRep:
    Tis the season to be trolly

ReputationRep:
    And this clear fact has been eluding you for the the first 2 years of Obama's presidency? My thoughts and condolences are with your parents for conceiving such a fool.

ReputationRep:
    By the logic you just used he isn't the 44th white president either. :facepalm2:
    And using caps does not strengthen your argument, just in case you thought it did.

ReputationRep:
    OP is one of those people who think that they are incredibly astute when in actuality they are quite thick.

ReputationRep:
    you just spinned all this off another thread. you are not a very smart person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    Obama's mum was WHITE, and his father BLACK,
    he shares 50/50 genes.
    Therefore he cannot be called the first ' black president' in any way that he can be called the first ' white president'.
    Therefore, i declare he is the 44th white president of the USA.
    Why do you not accept he is mixed race, and neither white nor black?
    is it because white society thinks he is watered down
    my argument has very strong premise.
    HE IS BOTH BLACK AND WHITE, AND IN EQUAL PROPORTION AS WELL GENETICALLY, THEREFORE, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HIM BLACK, NOR WHITE. HE IS THE FIRST MIXED RACE, OF BLACK AND WHITE PARENTAGE.
    I didn't think it was a very strong argument until I saw that you had capitalised the entire last sentence, then naturally I realised that you do indeed have a very strong argument.

ReputationRep:
    :congrats:

Thread title?

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't there a thread on this already today?

Anyway, you're wrong. If he isn't the first black president, then he isn't the 44th white president either.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.