Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Justin Bieber-Best of all time? watch

ReputationRep:
    Will future generations look back on Bieber and think of him ahead of the likes of Elvis and MJ? I think he'll achieve more than both of them and he's already achieved so much all ready. The guy has the moves, voice, looks, charisma and performs live better than anyone I've seen before. I want to deny it but I cant, 'Baby' is such a sexy track.

ReputationRep:
    You've just committed TSR suicide m8. :holmes:

There's only one thing more hated, more despised on here than Twilight, and that is JB. You're a brave man. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to keep an eye on how much neg rep you're gonna get. That's all I have to say.

ReputationRep:
    It won't be long before he crash and burns. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Must be a troll thread, surely...

ReputationRep:
    Looked at the title, but all I saw was 'TROLLTROLLTROLL'. This is unequivocally dire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)

There's only one thing more hated, more despised on here than Twilight, and that is JB. You're a brave man. :afraid:
    You talkin aboot ya munter? he's the next Kurt Cobain :lolwut:

@Kanyewest - GTFO of TSR naow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Must be a troll thread, surely...
    The words shi and Sherlock come to mind.

ReputationRep:
    JB is OK imo. Proper showoff though. Check this video
    http://b96.radio.com/2010/12/12/just...how-to-dougie/

ReputationRep:

There seems to be a lot of jealousy and bitterness towards him which only highligths his quality. Girls know they could never get with him and guys know they will never have his talent, fame, fortune and success with girls.

He's already collaborated with soem of the best stars in music at the moment, Ludacris, Usher etc. Can't deny the talent really.

ReputationRep:
    You never know, I think it's unlikely he'll ever be on MJ's level (I think that about every artist, not comparable to MJ) but I've always said he may well turn out to be a Justin Timberlake in a few years time. They're very similar, both were child stars, although Bieber more so. They're both great dancers, both have crowds of girls chasing them.

He's young still so he has to stick to the cheesy songs that make teen girls giggle, I think when he reaches his 20s if he's still in the industry he'll be able to do more cool stuff. Don't like him at all though but hats off to him, he's earning millions in the bank, has global fame and millions of girls willing to drop their knickers at his command...that's pretty cool.

Though I can't see him matching Sexy Back :cool:

ReputationRep:
    More like, how many years has he got left until he turns into a male version of linsay lohan?

ReputationRep:
    The words shi and Sherlock come to mind.
    Quiet, you... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has reached legendary status was original, talented, and not complete sell outs.

Where does Bieber fit into this?

Once the elite have had their fill, he'll be chucked to the lions to make way for the next muse.

ReputationRep:
    defo. dylan, miles davis, bach, ain't got nothing on the biebernater.

ReputationRep:
    This has got to be a troll. Extreme Bieber fever has hit the nation. Prepare to be scared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperatore)
    You never know, I think it's unlikely he'll ever be on MJ's level (I think that about every artist, not comparable to MJ) but I've always said he may well turn out to be a Justin Timberlake in a few years time. They're very similar, both were child stars, although Bieber more so. They're both great dancers, both have crowds of girls chasing them.

He's young still so he has to stick to the cheesy songs that make teen girls giggle, I think when he reaches his 20s if he's still in the industry he'll be able to do more cool stuff. Don't like him at all though but hats off to him, he's earning millions in the bank, has global fame and millions of girls willing to drop their knickers at his command...that's pretty cool.

Though I can't see him matching Sexy Back :cool:
    He's on another level to JT already. He's the biggest star in the world right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanyewest)
    There seems to be a lot of jealousy and bitterness towards him which only highligths his quality. Girls know they could never get with him and guys know they will never have his talent, fame, fortune and success with girls.

He's already collaborated with soem of the best stars in music at the moment, Ludacris, Usher etc. Can't deny the talent really.
    I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt. After this post? You're a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orwell)
    defo. dylan, miles davis, bach, ain't got nothing on the biebernater.
    Agreed. They are greats aswell, but JB has the whole package. His live perfomances (considering his age) blow me away at times. MJ is the only one who can possible rival him, he probably has the better songs but Biebers vocal and dance work is arguably better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Quiet, you... :sexface:
    Oh come on, there was no need for sexface there.

:sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.