The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Northumbria Adult Nursing

First time I've been on here.....I'm a mature student and just had my interview at Northumbria for Diploma in Adult Nursing for Sep 2011. Anyone else applied for this date?
Reply 1
Welcome to TSR Ellie! I've applied to Northumbria as well, they gave me an offer about three weeks ago. I think that you might want to ask here, since it's the sub-forum for Newcastle universities. :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
I had a reply back saying I have passed the initial interview, and that I was going through to the selection process and they required my 2nd reference. Does that mean I have a place?
Reply 3
I applied for that date but the degree and have had the same email as you, i think they'll decide whether to give an offer depending on the reference
Reply 4
That's great.....hopefully there's a place for us then!
Reply 5
Hi there, I am also a mature student and have applied for Adult Nursing Diploma for Sept 2011. I also received an e-mail stating I was successful at interview and have supplied a second reference, it is all a tad confusing as I am glad I passed the interview but I am now worrying about being turned down at the final stage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending