Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So im always annoyed and angry at my dad, and whnever we speak it always ends up as an argument. I hardly ever see him, as he is always working then when he is off he always goes out to the pub or out with my step mum and doesnt ever bother to make an effort to spend any time with me. Also he can never be wrong and always shouts at me when i ever i suggest he is, like yesterday he was saying i got my trainers in the wrong size as i know need new ones, and i said i didnt and he wa slike NO YOU DID! so i tol him why does he always have to be right and he just got really angry. Any advice on what to do i want to stop being annoyed and angry with him.

ReputationRep:
    buy him some alcohol for xmas that will make him like you

ReputationRep:
    Just keep communication to a minimum, that way, if you do argue, it will most likely stem from his ego and she should be able to see this for himself.

ReputationRep:
    Dont talk to him frequently. Talk to him only when you need to.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.