Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MSc (pre-reg) Occupational Therapy applicants 2011/12 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering whether there are any other MSc (pre-reg) Occupational Therapy applicants out there? I was wondering if anyone knew when the application for London South Bank uni starts, as the uni is not being particularly helpful to say the least...

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I have applied to Brunel to do the pre-reg. The application system is now closed (or closes today) so I am waiting to hear back from them at the end of January. I'm not sure about LSBU, I think you can apply up to the end of Feb but I'm not sure how.
    Have you heard back from any uni's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemonjo)
    Hello
    I have applied to Brunel to do the pre-reg. The application system is now closed (or closes today) so I am waiting to hear back from them at the end of January. I'm not sure about LSBU, I think you can apply up to the end of Feb but I'm not sure how.
    Have you heard back from any uni's?

Hey, thank you, yeah found out its sometime towards the end of Feb. I was too late to apply to to Brunel, my references got held up. I have applied to the 3 year degree at Brunel through UCAS tho, as really want to get on the course and as it is NHS funded even if you have a previous degree and I would be staying home if I went there, I could manage extra year financially. Had an interview at Cumbria Uni (Carlisle campus) for the MSc pre reg one on 12th of Jan, waiting to hear back. Really liked the uni. Did you apply to any other unis? P.S, the Healthcare and nursing forum is full of us wanabee OT students

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.