Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My course starts in January so I really really need a place to stay my old accommodation's not available now and the only room left in the accommodation halls is the 185 ppw studio which is a ****ing rip off =( I tried to call everywhere but all the places are booked or really far from Streatham
    I desperately need your help if you know anyone who have a room please tell me
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    sure, just come over my house and you can stay here.
    we cook good smelly curry for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sixthformer)
    sure, just come over my house and you can stay here.
    we cook good smelly curry for you.
    are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dalo)
    My course starts in January so I really really need a place to stay my old accommodation's not available now and the only room left in the accommodation halls is the 185 ppw studio which is a ****ing rip off =( I tried to call everywhere but all the places are booked or really far from Streatham
    I desperately need your help if you know anyone who have a room please tell me
    Thanks.
    if your prepared to slum it there are rooms available in both lafrowda standard and enhanced

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dalo)
    are you serious?
    ok on a realistic note
    contact authorities
    like, go to the university funding, phone ema, phone your uni, or use your grant to get a place
    go around ask for rent

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, this may a be a little bit late but I’ll give it a shot anyway.
    I’m taking part in the Erasmus scheme so will be vacating my room after my exams in January. The room will therefore be available from the 16th January. The house is situated near the football ground and costs £380 per calendar month not including bills. The other housemates are all third years, three girls and one boy.
    If you’re still in need, give me a shout.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.