Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hairdresser has cut my fringe too short! Watch

ReputationRep:
    It comes down to my eyebrows which isn't too bad but it's shorter than I usually have it. I'm going out tonight and don't know whether to just wear it down anyway or put it back into a quiff? I don't want to look like a spaz...

ReputationRep:

At least it isn't as bad as hers.

ReputationRep:
    It'll grow, you'll be fine.

Down to your eyebrows is long enough.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound that bad at all Look at Katy Perry, by the sounds of it her fringe was shorter than yours and she pulled it off.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    eyebrow length is fine, I wouldn't worry.

I've had mine cut too short before, and basically you just have to wait until it grows back, not much else you can do. I wouldn't really consider eyebrow length that short though.

ReputationRep:
    I had the exact same thing happen to me last week. :emo:

I'm just going to hide it away for now until it grows a couple of inches and then trim it up myself.

You can still wear it out if its near your eyebrows - mine is a bit similar but she cut it wonky..

It's up to you

ReputationRep:
    Just scrape it back and pin it Wear it like that till it grows - won't be long

ReputationRep:
    erm, quiff all the way

duh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emeleh)
    Doesn't sound that bad at all Look at Katy Perry, by the sounds of it her fringe was shorter than yours and she pulled it off.
    Not being mean, but I doubt the OP looks like anything like Katy Perry.

You could just clip it back into a sort of high quiff.

A bit like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasteh)

At least it isn't as bad as hers.
    That woman and her abomination of a fringe...SORT IT OUT!

ReputationRep:
    Wear a wig.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.