Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you a beautiful person? Watch

ReputationRep:
    While i was wacthing "a league of there own" last night, they started a question on a dating website exclusively for "beautiful people" about all of the panel on the show and bascailly, the only one on the show who was declined was James Corden. So i thought i would do an application to see if i'm a beautiful person by there standards? (probably get knocked back but hey)

Heres the website if anyone else wants to try it?

www.beautifulpeople.com

ReputationRep:
    already have a troll account on there

ReputationRep:
    my mammy says i'm beautiful on the inside :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34thughes)
    While i was wacthing "a league of there own" last night, they started a question on a dating website exclusively for "beautiful people" about all of the panel on the show and bascailly, the only one on the show who was declined was James Corden. So i thought i would do an application to see if i'm a beautiful person by there standards? (probably get knocked back but hey)

Heres the website if anyone else wants to try it?

www.beautifulpeople.com
    I was a member for 6 of the weirdist months of my life. The expense didnt justify being on the website. If you want to know my personal experiences of the website (a lot of them!) then PM me. My parents have always said I am beautiful on the inside and thats all that really counts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Your mum is soo nice mine tells me I'm ugly on both the outside and the inside

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted on that

Pity it is ****

ReputationRep:
    I've had around 20 likes to my application thus far? hhhmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34thughes)
    I've had around 20 likes to my application thus far? hhhmmm
    Whats your application name?

ReputationRep:
    Okcupid is far superior for online dating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    That must be so awkward, I mean - It makes sense that you've seen the inside of her, but vice versa?

ReputationRep:
    If you're that beautiful, what's the need to go on a dating site?

The premise is flawed. :pierre:

You know what's really irritating about it, is that it says 'English language' with an American flag next to it. That stuff really gets to me!

ReputationRep:
    After browsing as a guest, one thing has to be noticed... Most of those people are not really beautiful at all.

Edit: I've just found my soulmate on this thing and his name is Vladimir.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrettyBored)
    That must be so awkward, I mean - It makes sense that you've seen the inside of her, but vice versa?
    don't you be hating on my mama, just because you're pretty.

i'm UglyBored

Spoiler:
    Show
    +rep for your quite :puke: comment EDIT: rep tomorrow :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAZZA007)
    Whats your application name?
    Thomas Hughes

ReputationRep:
    I've just put a picture up to see how I'm rated :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I have an account on there... it's a weird site though.

You're encouraged to rate each other on like every picture, and your average ranking appears on your page (think mine is 8.9ish). You have to approve who else can join too - you vote: "Absolutely not...No...Hmmm okay...Beautiful" on people who apply. It's really self-centred (unsurprisingly), you get told exactly how much people rank all your individual photos, and I just get loads of invites to 'mingle with other Beautiful people at Chinawhite'. It's so narcissistic, I joined because I knew I'd get in but LOL I've never used it or filled it out properly. Only use it to browse... it's just so in love with itself! :teehee:

The layout is really awkward, and I can't check the pervey inboxed messages I get now because they changed it so you have to pay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Oh, I have an account on there... it's a weird site though.

You're encouraged to rate each other on like every picture, and your average ranking appears on your page (think mine is 8.9ish). You have to approve who else can join too - you vote: "Absolutely not...No...Hmmm okay...Beautiful" on people who apply. It's really self-centred (unsurprisingly), you get told exactly how much people rank all your individual photos, and I just get loads of invites to 'mingle with other Beautiful people at Chinawhite'. It's so narcissistic, I joined because I knew I'd get in but LOL I've never used it or filled it out properly. Only use it to browse... it's just so in love with itself! :teehee:

The layout is really awkward, and I can't check the pervey inboxed messages I get now because they changed it so you have to pay.
    This doesn't surprise and and have already got that impression

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm a modest person

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm ****ing awesome and I don't need to be a member of a website to validate that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.