Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok Im in a bit of a dilema, I've found these two dresses I really like but I cannot choose between the two and I need to choose by tmw.

So the first one is custom made and I can choose to get it in any colour, the colour shown is purple but I'll get it in either baby pink, cream or light green. if cout scroll down the page theres a close up photo of it

http://www.dhgate.com/product/produc...29f943f5c2600d

The second one is also custom made and don't let the brown colour put you off! With this one I'll either get it in Light pink or light green aswell.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/2010-st...4-_p83627.html

Bear in mind Im Asian and I have a light brown/golden skin tone with long dark brown hair, so which colour, cream/pastel green/baby pink would suit me with which dress?

Iv'e uploaded a photo of me to make it easier, Im the one on the left in the yellow
    Thaaanks!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    The first one, for sure I think it'll look best in cream, pale colours might make it look kind of tacky so stick to something classic like white/cream/dark red/black.

ReputationRep:
    Not a huge fan of either tbh! Probably the second one is just edging it as I'm not keen on the first neckline..

ReputationRep:
    The first one

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like either of them, but if I had to choose, I'd go with the first. The style of the second one is quite old-looking imo.

ReputationRep:
    don't quite like either one. I agree that the first one's neckline is weird ... but the second one looks old

ReputationRep:
    The first one, but only if you have nice legs and bum.

ReputationRep:
    whatever you do, dont get them in light pink or green.

ReputationRep:
    You need a killer figure to pull off the first dress - the second is much more forgiving.

ReputationRep:
    First one will look meh in any colour other than cream and the second one is frumpy.

ReputationRep:
    I would go for the second, but in very light pink or cream, but on a different note how ridiculously thin is the first model, she needs to put on some weight xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love My Fiance)
    Ok Im in a bit of a dilema, I've found these two dresses I really like but I cannot choose between the two and I need to choose by tmw.

So the first one is custom made and I can choose to get it in any colour, the colour shown is purple but I'll get it in either baby pink, cream or light green. if cout scroll down the page theres a close up photo of it

http://www.dhgate.com/product/produc...29f943f5c2600d

The second one is also custom made and don't let the brown colour put you off! With this one I'll either get it in Light pink or light green aswell.

http://www.lightinthebox.com/2010-st...4-_p83627.html

Bear in mind Im Asian and I have a light brown/golden skin tone with long dark brown hair, so which colour, cream/pastel green/baby pink would suit me with which dress?

Iv'e uploaded a photo of me to make it easier, Im the one on the left in the yellow
    Thaaanks!
    Wow those models are skin and bones- I could literally see her bones portruding!-anyone who says thats healthy is mad!. On you, the purple dress would look so much prettier than the second dress witch seems like it may swamp you and it is a dull boring colour.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    First one is really pretty think you'd look good in a cream version of that, or if you do want a colourful option the same dress in the pink

ReputationRep:
    The first one. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I think the first would look nice in cream, but the second is disgusting. You're too pretty to wear something that looks like a potato sack :]

ReputationRep:
    the first one, take it form the gay boy----- the first one will look stunning on you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abi24)
    You need a killer figure to pull off the first dress - the second is much more forgiving.
    :ditto:

First one does look better than the second though, especially if it was in a classic/natural creme colour.

Edit: Just checked when this thread was posted; I'm guessing you must have chosen the dress, which one did you go for?

ReputationRep:
    First one, I quite like the neckline!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    I think the first would look nice in cream, but the second is disgusting. You're too pretty to wear something that looks like a potato sack :]
    aww thanks! you so sweet! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    :ditto:

First one does look better than the second though, especially if it was in a classic/natural creme colour.

Edit: Just checked when this thread was posted; I'm guessing you must have chosen the dress, which one did you go for?
    thanks for the advice I actually ende up buying the second one, only because my friend and her family said it was more classy, I bought it in baby pink though x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.