Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I created a thread a while ago about annoying customers.
    Well has anyone got any people that they work with who are really annoying? If so, why are they annoying/what do they do?

ReputationRep:
    For example, theres this one bloke where i work. He actually used to be a manager untill he demoted his self a year ago. When he was a manager he was really irritating, everyone moaned about him. I thought he was a bit better after he first demoted his self but obviously not. But he goes around asking people do 10 jons at once, then gets arsey with people when they cant do everything at once, even though they are trying their best to get the things done. When he was a manager he was even worse for doing this- he would be there doing nothing instead of helping out like all the other managers.

ReputationRep:
    We had this awful (ukrainian) senior carer at work. God she was awful. She'd tell you to do the most stupid things in the world and was really, really horrible (not to me, but some of the stories about her "disputing" with the other foreign staff were quite nasty). Like you OP she got demoted, and she was even worse because she'd still tell you what to do... she was so power hungry!

And dead annoying because she'd act stupid just because she wasn't senior anymore and ask you stupid questions, and if she was any good at her senior job- she'd know the answers to them!

By the way, the addition of Ukrainian wasn't meant in a nasty way, but the fact that her English was... broken, lets say... definitely didn't help when she was asking you to do stupid things!

ReputationRep:
    Few managers who are just SO unorganised with EVERYTHING!

ReputationRep:
    One guy I worked with had been there for years so was friendly with all the managers, and took this as the reason he could get away with doing no work what-so-ever and letting all the new people work two-people's worth of work...he was rubbish!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.