Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else really bored of the holidays? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be stuck at home everyday and its pretty boring tbh. I live in a tiny village with nothing to do, Im 17 so cant go out with mates and stuff yet, Ive got no money left from christmas shopping and I cant drive yet... So everyday I seem to go through the same cycle: laptop, music, xbox, study, over and over again. It has got very mudane now.

Anyone else feel the same?

ReputationRep:
    As ****. Want uni back.

ReputationRep:
    Learn how to entertain yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ****ing bored as well. But am doing a mind ****. Learning all of last semester Uni work and doing a bit of next semester's so I can just enjoy the social side of Uni when I go back (at first)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    As ****. Want uni back.
    At least you have uni to look forward to :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I feel the same way. :/ the snow isn't helping either, its one thing to go sledging in it or summat, but then you can't go anywhere because the ****ing buses arent running! :rant::emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Learn how to entertain yourself.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Im so tired from work Im looking forward to them! Im at 3am to start at 4am everyday for the past couple of weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    Im so tired from work Im looking forward to them! Im at 3am to start at 4am everyday for the past couple of weeks
    What do you do?? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I

10char

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    Taxi driver...perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored as ****. The internet in my parent's house runs at a snail's pace, so browsing the internet is just frustrating, and playing anything on the Xbox is a write-off because updating takes entire days at a time.

Can't wait to move out and have my own place permanently.

ReputationRep:
    I work in the fish market. We wrap ,box , make up orders or razor fish. So because the big boss decided lately to fly all the orders off in extremly early flights I need to get up extremely early

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for the holidays because I've been working constantly for the past 3 and a half months with no holidays whatsoever and this gives me a chance to just chill out and not worry about having to work

ReputationRep:
    do they need to work constantly at Nottingham university ROLF!!! go to UCL ffs and see where the real work is

ReputationRep:
    Or better yet, try working 40 hours a week from 9am to 5.30pm 5 days a week.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I'm vigorously revising for my january exams, and I'm still enjoying not having to wake up at 7am for college, or going to college at all, I am dreading the end of the holidays because it would mean that exams will start and college

ReputationRep:
    I only broke up for the holidays today!

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be stuck at home everyday and its pretty boring tbh. I live in a tiny village with nothing to do, Im 17 so cant go out with mates and stuff yet, Ive got no money left from christmas shopping and I cant drive yet... So everyday I seem to go through the same cycle: laptop, music, xbox, study, over and over again. It has got very mudane now.

Anyone else feel the same?
    You could alway find some part time work till you go back? I've got so much work to do, it's ridiculous, so yeah I get how you're feeling :/

ReputationRep:
    I really, really miss my uni friends! I love Christmas, but that only really takes up about one week out of the three that we have off at this time of year. I am thankful for the rest from the work and the deadlines, as it really was tiring me out, but I don't have much to do here! I have a couple of friends, but I live in a small village where nobody has been able to get in or out of so I haven't seen anyone yet!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.