The Idiot that is I'm in the KKK Watch

This discussion is closed.
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
First of all, this guy is obviously not in the KKK (what a breakthrough)
If he was, he wouldn't be typing away at a broad view forum, instead he would be at a rally, burning crucifixes and wearing bedsheets, as the KKK make it compulsory that everyday be halloween, and ghosts are the scariest character of all.

Tell your parents you are in the KKK. Also tell the priest at your church, after all you were baptised / been a member of some christian church, therefore you accept races automatically, the saviour not being caucasian of course.

You are an idiot, you dance like you have both of your legs tied to your shoulders, because you are white.

Silence. You can only say "down with blacks". Your argument restricted to that basic line, which means there is no substance to it.
You think are in the KKK. Tell me, as a movement, what do you attempt to achieve and by what means?
Chima
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
In reply to the closed forum...

That's just silly. People who lynch cannot be considered an interesting group of people...unless u want to find out their retarded way of thinking. If I was to lynch people for a reason such as the colour of their skin, i doubt I'd be called an interesting person.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
First of all, this guy is obviously not in the KKK (what a breakthrough)
If he was, he wouldn't be typing away at a broad view forum, instead he would be at a rally, burning crucifixes and wearing bedsheets, as the KKK make it compulsory that everyday be halloween, and ghosts are the scariest character of all.

Tell your parents you are in the KKK. Also tell the priest at your church, after all you were baptised / been a member of some christian church, therefore you accept races automatically, the saviour not being caucasian of course.

You are an idiot, you dance like you have both of your legs tied to your shoulders, because you are white.

Silence. You can only say "down with blacks". Your argument restricted to that basic line, which means there is no substance to it.
You think are in the KKK. Tell me, as a movement, what do you attempt to achieve and by what means?

KKK as in Klowns, Klucks and klutzes?
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the name is an attempt at gaining attention. To be controversial when its very likely he is a boring cheese-weasel (wow, that is a great insult!) lets ignore him.
Chima
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
KKK as in Klowns, Klucks and klutzes?
lol
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chima)

That's just silly. People who lynch cannot be considered an interesting group of people...unless u want to find out their retarded way of thinking. If I was to lynch people for a reason such as the colour of their skin, i doubt I'd be called an interesting person.
No. It's more than that. For a long time I was very interested in the civil rights movement in the US, and in particular the summer of freedom of 1964.

It's near nigh bloody well impossible to study this extremely exciting era of US history without learning something about the Klan, which I did, during the several visits I made to places like Philadelphia, MS.

The civil rights movement, and what happened that summer, is about as interesting as contemporary history gets.
MC SupaHAMMER
Report 16 years ago
I'm in the KKK as well
And were gonna kill all your black asses!!!

btw its Ku-Klux-Klan not klowns etc....
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
No. It's more than that. For a long time I was very interested in the civil rights movement in the US, and in particular the summer of freedom of 1964.

It's near nigh bloody well impossible to study this extremely exciting era of US history without learning something about the Klan, which I did, during the several visits I made to places like Philadelphia, MS.

The civil rights movement, and what happened that summer, is about as interesting as contemporary history gets.
1.)the history is intresting agreed, but u dont need to agree with the KKK to study it.

2.) he said the fact the blacks were boring as well as being black were the reason they were lynched - Howard are u saying you agree with this?

you cannot defend the lynching of blacks by hanging and burning by the KKK members in anyway.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chima)

No I would call that a sadistic racist moron. What's next shall we go burn down Insert name here's house because her hair is black or her eyes are green? Seriously what's the difference, hair color, eye color, skin color.... there all different right? :rolleyes:

Chima I'm not ranting at you BTW.
i'm in the kkk
Report 16 years ago
to me kkk stands for keith kills koons

(my name is keith)

i am in the kkk

and now you are being racist insulting white people so you are no better than us
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
1.)the history is intresting agreed, but u dont need to agree with the KKK to study it.

I don't.

2.) he said the fact the blacks were boring as well as being black were the reason they were lynched - Howard are u saying you agree with this?

No.

you cannot defend the lynching of blacks by hanging and burning by the KKK members in anyway.
I'm not.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MC SupaHAMMER)
I'm in the KKK as well

Why? Give me one good reason to justify why?
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by i'm in the kkk)

(my name is keith)

i am in the kkk

and now you are being racist insulting white people so you are no better than us
im white, why would i insult myself? wow you really are a bright spark :rolleyes:
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm not.
good im relieved
Chima
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm in the KKK as well

where in London??? rofl...you wouldn't make it past Barnet. comments like that dont make u a 'hard man.' make you sound like a little boy with a serious problem.
wiffmaster
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

(my name is keith)

i am in the kkk

It's not like any of us value your opinion, or MCSupaHammer's, so sod off and leave, you'll be banned in about 5 mins anyway!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm in the KKK as well

you wouldnt happen to be the same person as I'm in the KKK would u?

are u gonna give any reasons? or havent you got any?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

(my name is keith)

i am in the kkk

You are being insulted based on your ignorance, not your skin color, Washichu!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

im sorry, but that is an appalling period of history and is so boring, i had to learn it for GCSE and what could be more dull, only the 1900 sufragette movement i have to do for a level - sigh
i'm in the kkk
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gayboy09)
racist steroetype

thats a reason to justidy our views

blacks believe they are the master race now and have control of the streets whenr eally they are slaves from our ancestors and should be eternally grateful
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (542)
66.5%
No (273)
33.5%

Watched Threads