The Idiot that is I'm in the KKK Watch

This discussion is closed.
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chima)
where in London??? rofl...you wouldn't make it past Barnet. comments like that dont make u a 'hard man.' make you sound like a little boy with a serious problem.
lol would be funny to watch this guy get the **** knocked out of him
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MC SupaHAMMER)
I'm in the KKK as well
And were gonna kill all your black asses!!!

btw its Ku-Klux-Klan not klowns etc....
OK. Let's test your knowledge of the subject. The KKK was also known by what name? I'll give you a clue......."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Empire"

Fill in the xxxxxxxxxxxxx's
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chima)
where in London??? rofl...you wouldn't make it past Barnet. comments like that dont make u a 'hard man.' make you sound like a little boy with a serious problem.
Richmond maybe?
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
im sorry, but that is an appalling period of history and is so boring, i had to learn it for GCSE and what could be more dull, only the 1900 sufragette movement i have to do for a level - sigh
Well, whatever floats your boat I guess!
Chima
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by i'm in the kkk)
racist steroetype

thats a reason to justidy our views

blacks believe they are the master race now and have control of the streets whenr eally they are slaves from our ancestors and should be eternally grateful
hmmm....so now we know what u believe. explain how black people think they're the master race? do you hold a grudge against someone or somethin cos this arguement seems a little pathetic?
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
racist steroetype

blacks believe they are the master race now and have control of the streets whenr eally they are slaves from our ancestors and should be eternally grateful
wow you seem to have missed out the evidence in that sentance? and how many slaves do u know exactly?
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
racist steroetype

You use the term 'RACE' as if refering to ones skin color implies race, it does not. we are all one race, the human race. There is no 'master race'
we are all the same. If you cut me you will see that our blood is the same.
Gayboy's statement was not racist, you do in fact posess a holyier than thou attitude because you think that being white is somehow superior to everyone else!
SAM*
Report 16 years ago
racist steroetype

so what do u tink defines a master race? and grateful for what? their women being raped? their children being enslaved or being beaten to death? as ur the 'expert' maybe u could clarify that for me?
Chima
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
attention seeker me thinks...anyone agree??
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
You use the term 'RACE' as if refering to ones skin color implies race, it does not. we are all one race, the human race. There is no 'master race'
we are all the same. If you cut me you will see that our blood is the same.
Gayboy's statement was not racist, you do in fact posess a holyier than thou attitude because you think that being white is somehow superior to everyone else!
well put, how do u have the patience? you arent gonna convince this guy (or girl) cos they are fanatic or just want attention. what they need more than explanations in serious help with their head
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chima)
yep and a loser at that.
SAM*
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Chima)
i couldn't agree anymore- a grade A idiot i say!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
well put, how do u have the patience? you arent gonna convince this guy (or girl) cos they are fanatic or just want attention. what they need more than explanations in serious help with their head
Patience??? Trust me I have very little left, well I said my piece so I will leave the fool with his/her over inflated ego. Your right you can't convince people like this that they are wrong.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do u think they have been banned anyone?*prays*
MC SupaHAMMER
Report 16 years ago
Blacks arent the master race, WHITES ARE!!!

http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/

THIS LINKS JUSTIFIES ALL OUR ARGUMENTS, VIEWS, REASONS FOR BEING RACIST SO JUST STOP ASKING!!!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm in the KKK as well
And were gonna kill all your black asses!!!

btw its Ku-Klux-Klan not klowns etc....
oh dear. are you taking the michael or are you really that sad?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
do u think they have been banned anyone?*prays*
Unfortunately no. Damn!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

THIS LINKS JUSTIFIES ALL OUR ARGUMENTS, VIEWS, REASONS FOR BEING RACIST SO JUST STOP ASKING!!!
lol you are a really funny guy! :rolleyes:
from the website you suggest:
"RACE

The BCC reject all forms of racism unless they are constructive. In 1986 we lifted the ban on non-whites joining our organisation. We believe that the inferior races, though they should know their place, should be treated fairly and should not suffer the indignity of violence, verbal abuse and exclusion, unless of course this discrimination is justified."

so no violence that means the KKK is out! and altho these guys are rascists they think you are even worse! mate also that isnt evidence its propaganda! how long did it take you to find that on google?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

OK you just keep on telling yourself that. We all know your just jealous cause you ain't got that natural looking tan!

Hmmm, me thinks he may be overcompinsating for something else.
MC SupaHAMMER
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
OK. Let's test your knowledge of the subject. The KKK was also known by what name? I'll give you a clue......."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Empire"

Fill in the xxxxxxxxxxxxx's

the invisible empire

ANYONE IN THE KKK KNOWS THAT!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads