The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

'Infinity'
Hmmm, me thinks he may be overcompinsating for something else.

what you mean a life and a brain?
Reply 41
Speciez99
what you mean a life and a brain?

Those aswell. :biggrin:
Reply 42
MC SupaHAMMER
the invisible empire

ANYONE IN THE KKK KNOWS THAT!!!

Took you time. Had trouble with the Google search?
Reply 43
MC SupaHAMMER
I'm in the KKK as well
And were gonna kill all your black asses!!!

btw its Ku-Klux-Klan not klowns etc....

No, I think you are wring you ignorant fool.

KKK is the abbreviation of Klowns, Klucks and klutzes. Or maybe its Kentucky Klowned Klutz. Either of the two shall suffice.
Reply 44
Howard
Took you time. Had trouble with the Google search?

Good one! :biggrin:
Reply 45
Bhaal85
No, I think you are wring you ignorant fool.

KKK is the abbreviation of Klowns, Klucks and klutzes. Or maybe its Kentucky Klowned Klutz. Either of the two shall suffice.

I heard it was the 'Kowardly Klown Klan' :biggrin:
Reply 46
Infinity

Kinky Kissing Klowns
'MC SupaHAMMER'
the invisible empire

ANYONE IN THE KKK KNOWS THAT!!!

putting what you right in capitals doesn't make what you write more believable mate!
Reply 48
Infinity

haha :biggrin:
Reply 49
Infinity

Kinky Kissing Klowns
Speciez99
lol you are a really funny guy! :rolleyes:
from the website you suggest:
"RACE

The BCC reject all forms of racism unless they are constructive. In 1986 we lifted the ban on non-whites joining our organisation. We believe that the inferior races, though they should know their place, should be treated fairly and should not suffer the indignity of violence, verbal abuse and exclusion, unless of course this discrimination is justified."

so no violence that means the KKK is out! and altho these guys are rascists they think you are even worse! mate also that isnt evidence its propaganda! how long did it take you to find that on google?

NO VIOLENCE EH!

You forgot to look here

http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/deathvid.html

RETARD!!!
Reply 51
Bhaal85
Kinky Kissing Klowns

Hey now don't you go giving my favorite word a bad name. :wink:

Hmmm, maybe...
Kreme Krap Klan ????
Infinity
Hey now don't you go giving my favorite word a bad name. :wink:

Hmmm, maybe...
Kreme Krap Klan ????

How about

Ken (me) Kills Koons!!!
'MC SupaHAMMER'
NO VIOLENCE EH!

You forgot to look here

http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/deathvid.html

RETARD!!!

the site also featured this:

Dear Deborah,

Please help me before I fry in the pits of hell. I masterbate sevral times a day. My parents bought me the anti-erection ring and I deal with the pain just to have that orgasm. I want to be castrated, but my parents tell me I am to old. They say that at 14 years old I will not be able to handle being castrated. But they are wrong. I want to be a eunuch for god. I am even willing to pay for it. I have saved up a lot of money.

Please help me.
Tim

lol i guess you want to be castrated as well? after all it would be inline with the beliefs on the site you seem to hold so dear to your heart.
Reply 54
MC SupaHAMMER
How about

Ken (me) Kills Koons!!!

Really!? So is that a confession? You should be soooo proud! :rolleyes:
Reply 55
MC SupaHAMMER
How about

Ken (me) Kills Koons!!!

Ken Konsumes Krap, is more befitting.
Reply 56
Speciez99

Dear Deborah,

Please help me before I fry in the pits of hell. I masterbate sevral times a day. My parents bought me the anti-erection ring and I deal with the pain just to have that orgasm. I want to be castrated, but my parents tell me I am to old. They say that at 14 years old I will not be able to handle being castrated. But they are wrong. I want to be a eunuch for god. I am even willing to pay for it. I have saved up a lot of money.

Please help me.
Tim

lol i guess you want to be castrated as well? after all it would be inline with the beliefs on the site you seem to hold so dear to your heart.

So waht happened? Did he hang his penis, considering the stupidity of the KKK, they probably crucified his penis onto a tree, and set it alight. Stupid mofo.
Speciez99

Dear Deborah,

Please help me.
Tim

no i dont want to be castrated im not a catholic and all that. The site just explains the reasons for racism etc... in a very understandable way (without all the morals and shit)

They sell many books on racism http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/racism.html
Reply 58
Bhaal85
Ken Konsumes Krap, is more befitting.

oooohh catchy! :biggrin:
Reply 59
MC SupaHAMMER
no i dont want to be castrated im not a catholic and all that. The site just explains the reasons for racism etc... in a very understandable way (without all the morals and shit)

They sell many books on racism http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/racism.html

Ken Konsumes Krap. Well wadda ya think redneck?

Latest