The Idiot that is I'm in the KKK Watch

This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MC SupaHAMMER)
no i dont want to be castrated im not a catholic and all that. The site just explains the reasons for racism etc... in a very understandable way (without all the morals and ****)

They sell many books on racism http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/racism.html
You are a moron! :rolleyes: Yeah castration is such a catholic thing. :rolleyes:
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
for Bhaal85:
"Dear Tim
I am really sorry to read about your plight. I am pleased to read, that although you indulge in the detestable practice of masturbation, you know that it is wrong and you want to stop. We tested the anti-erection rings in Albania and they were 100% successful in curing the urge to masturbate. However Pitt and Johnson, who manufacture the equipment, told us that the rings might not be effective on people with sadomasochistic tendencies, which is what you seem to be suffering from.

I think you are correct in deciding to get castrated. Your compulsion to masturbate and the pleasure you are gaining despite the electric shocks means that any sexual activity you are engaged in will have to involve some pain. To enjoy having sex is bad enough, but to indulge in perversity is just sick.

As you might know the anti-erection ring can deliver a shock powerful enough to cause unconsciousness if set at the highest setting, but it might be too dangerous if it is left at this setting for a long time. I would recommend that you undergo castration, but to my knowledge the only place where this procedure is legal is the island of St Egdums' in the South Pacific. Dr Pew, usually only carries out the procedure on boys below the age of 36 months but will castrate older males for a higher fee. Should you require more details about travelling to Dr Pew's clinic and prices, please give me your contact details so I can send you some information.

I, and the other members of the BCC, will pray for you so that you have the strength and guidance to sort out this problem.

Deborah

Tim wrote the following reply a few weeks later:

Thank you so much. Your helpfull advise convinced my parents to have me castrated. We need some more help. We needed prices and all the information you can give us. Can we make it a family vacation, so my little brother and parents can enjoy themselves while I heal? Will the doctor just remove my testicals and leave my scotom or can he remove it all for me? Any and all information you can give me will be most helpfull. Again I thank you so very much.

God bless you and your family. "
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
for Bhaal85:
"Dear Tim
I am really sorry to read about your plight. I am pleased to read, that although you indulge in the detestable practice of masturbation, you know that it is wrong and you want to stop. We tested the anti-erection rings in Albania and they were 100% successful in curing the urge to masturbate. However Pitt and Johnson, who manufacture the equipment, told us that the rings might not be effective on people with sadomasochistic tendencies, which is what you seem to be suffering from.

I think you are correct in deciding to get castrated. Your compulsion to masturbate and the pleasure you are gaining despite the electric shocks means that any sexual activity you are engaged in will have to involve some pain. To enjoy having sex is bad enough, but to indulge in perversity is just sick.

As you might know the anti-erection ring can deliver a shock powerful enough to cause unconsciousness if set at the highest setting, but it might be too dangerous if it is left at this setting for a long time. I would recommend that you undergo castration, but to my knowledge the only place where this procedure is legal is the island of St Egdums' in the South Pacific. Dr Pew, usually only carries out the procedure on boys below the age of 36 months but will castrate older males for a higher fee. Should you require more details about travelling to Dr Pew's clinic and prices, please give me your contact details so I can send you some information.

I, and the other members of the BCC, will pray for you so that you have the strength and guidance to sort out this problem.

Deborah

Tim wrote the following reply a few weeks later:

Thank you so much. Your helpfull advise convinced my parents to have me castrated. We need some more help. We needed prices and all the information you can give us. Can we make it a family vacation, so my little brother and parents can enjoy themselves while I heal? Will the doctor just remove my testicals and leave my scotom or can he remove it all for me? Any and all information you can give me will be most helpfull. Again I thank you so very much.

God bless you and your family. "
How on earth did such a dispicable and detested group form?
MC SupaHAMMER
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
You are a moron! :rolleyes: Yeah castration is such a catholic thing. :rolleyes:
The site is run by thr BCC (British Conservative Caholics). As I said before I'm not Catholic and so I dont want to be castrated to please God etc... but In think they explain racism in an understandable way.

I don't want to have to explain everything twice, but then your probably black.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no i dont want to be castrated im not a catholic and all that. The site just explains the reasons for racism etc... in a very understandable way (without all the morals and ****)

They sell many books on racism http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/racism.html
mate you have made a few slips there: the KKK dont know what rascism is? you admit what it is!
how can't you be catholic, what religion are u? if you arent then these guys want to kill u, so you agree with people who want to kill u? nice out look on life!

and if these people believe castration is a good idea so it shows how reliable they are as an intelligent source of info not that the website gave any evidence apart from some dubious bible quotes which you claim not to believe in?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The site is run by thr BCC (British Conservative Caholics). As I said before I'm not Catholic and so I dont want to be castrated to please God etc... but In think they explain racism in an understandable way.

Aren't we all black in some way? How else can we explain the rythme and soul contained within us.

*Dabbles black paint on SupaHAMMER*
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol also from the site:
The solution to the abortion problem

As we all know abortion is one of the most heinous crimes one can commit. It is murder! Killing is morally wrong and there are no circumstances whatsoever when it is justifiable. I don't know how abortionists can live with themselves after they MURDER innocent babies. They should all be executed for their sins.

Here are 5 facts about abortion and abortionists:

the evil operation was invented by the Nazis prevent "undesirables" being born
the procedure is supposed to be carried out using a suction device, however most abortionists still prefer to use the traditional knitting needle method
once the foetuses are removed from the womb they are eaten by the abortionist
abortionists spend a year in an abattoir to refine their skills
all abortionists are atheists and probably communists too
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
not to mention the piece on why brad pitt is satan and why all science is wrong! yes you did read that right! what a bunch of crap pots, almost as bad as MC SupaHAMMER
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so it's better to kill a black guy than a baby? all murder is wrong.

lol at the communists bit
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol also from the site:

The solution to the abortion problem

As we all know abortion is one of the most heinous crimes one can commit. It is murder! Killing is morally wrong and there are no circumstances whatsoever when it is justifiable. I don't know how abortionists can live with themselves after they MURDER innocent babies. They should all be executed for their sins.

Here are 5 facts about abortion and abortionists:

the evil operation was invented by the Nazis prevent "undesirables" being born
the procedure is supposed to be carried out using a suction device, however most abortionists still prefer to use the traditional knitting needle method
once the foetuses are removed from the womb they are eaten by the abortionist
abortionists spend a year in an abattoir to refine their skills
all abortionists are atheists and probably communists too
I seriously have never heard so much bullsh*t. Its like they are living in the middle ages, whom aren't advancing but going into a recessive state. How pathetic.
MC SupaHAMMER
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Aren't we all black in some way
No. I'm 100% white and proud!!!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what proud of believing is something i cant defend in an logical way.
proud of being a rascist?
proud of thinking that you can be a member of the KKK without being catholic?
proud of believing the words of a load of weridos who want to castrate people and think brad pitt is the definition of sin.

your really cool mate! :rolleyes:
willoww
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you guys are all pretty stupid. Have you never seen this before!

http://free.freespeech.org/shockingtruth/revealed.html
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How can we be so sure. You use black text for god sake, go away you little KKK wannabee. I can smell the **** on your body, and thats this forum behind a computer, your stench is very potent.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

There's nothing to explain. And no I'm not black I'm Native american. What does it matter anyway? Skin color does not equal intelligence.
Just because your catholic doesn't mean you have to be castrated, moron.
You are nothing more than a wannabe, I don't beleive for one second you are in the KKK. They wouldn't have you, you are to misinformed. Beleive me I have delt with their kind and you little poser are not anything like them! Now go on over to your local library and do some more research before you come on here spouting your nonsense. Better yet go find a KKK forum and try and convince them that you are what you say you are. They'll chew you up and spit you out wannabe.
Go on run along now.
Buh bye now.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by willoww)

that's just an excuse. people complained and he was forced to append that to the end, just to make everyone thinki it's not what the real purpose of the site is.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by willoww)

lol *feels v.stupid but not as stupid as MC SupaHAMMER* and very relieved.
MC SupaHAMMER
Report 15 years ago
what proud of believing is something i cant defend in an logical way.
proud of being a rascist?
proud of thinking that you can be a member of the KKK without being catholic?
proud of believing the words of a load of weridos who want to castrate people and think brad pitt is the definition of sin.

your really cool mate! :rolleyes:
what are you, African?

i told you.

I'M NOT A CATHOLIC!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO CASTRATE PEOPLE/MYSELF!!!!!!!
I DON'T THINK BRAD PITT IS SATAN!!!!!!!

I JUST THINK THE SITE EXPLAINS MOTIVATION/IDEAS FOR RACISM WITHOUT GOING INTO MORALS AND ****!!! IT JUST GIVES IT TO YOU STRAIGHT UNLIKE OTHER SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
MC SupaHAMMER
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
How can we be so sure.
*checks skin colour*

yep, DEFINETLY WHITE!!!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what are you, African?

i told you.

I'M NOT A CATHOLIC!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO CASTRATE PEOPLE/MYSELF!!!!!!!
I DON'T THINK BRAD PITT IS SATAN!!!!!!!

I JUST THINK THE SITE EXPLAINS MOTIVATION/IDEAS FOR RACISM WITHOUT GOING INTO MORALS AND ****!!! IT JUST GIVES IT TO YOU STRAIGHT UNLIKE OTHER SITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
what did i tell u about the capitals.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (952)
80%
Leave (238)
20%

Watched Threads