Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How to get to Hull from London? How far?
    Better by Train or coach???

ReputationRep:
    If you get the direct train from Kings Cross, it's around 2 hours, 45 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    If you get the direct train from Kings Cross, it's around 2 hours, 45 minutes.
    OK thanks...so if I wanted to go home from Hull in the morning for appointment, say for midday, is it best to go day before and stay at home at night, or early in the morning from hull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marshmallowcake)
    OK thanks...so if I wanted to go home from Hull in the morning for appointment, say for midday, is it best to go day before and stay at home at night, or early in the morning from hull
    If you want to make sure you get to your appointment then I suggest staying overnight. If you miss your train in the morning, the next train will be a half hour later and may take longer.

ReputationRep:
    There's megabus too, it combines a train and coach. You get a train from St Pancras to East Midlands Parkway then a coach from EMP to Hull Paragon. If you book it far in advance you can get it for £1.00 each way & a 50 p booking fee.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.