Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

spring harvest 2011 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    is anyone going to spring harvest next year?

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Skegness week 2 - Only 4 months to go now...

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, im going to skegness for the first week. Im really looking forward to it . Have you been before?

ReputationRep:
    All but two years of my life! So this year is my 16th time... its only the third year we're going as a group though, before it was just my family and I. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Wow you have been a lot lol no this is my first time so not really sure what to expect

ReputationRep:
    It's absolutely brilliant - lively worship and stuff in the morning and evenings, the afternoons are free to use anything on the butlins site and beyond (swimming pool, funfair, beach and whatnot) and after the evening groups there's loads of great comedy shows, theatre, gigs etc.
    You're SO lucky you have Ben cantelon as the main worship leader in the big top - he was leading at soul survivor last year and was amazing! He gave me communion

ReputationRep:
    It sounds really good. I am going with my friends family and i wasnt really sure what to expect, im really looking forward to it though. What do you think makes him different from the others?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know - he's an great songwriter and when he leads there's always an amazing atmosphere. He just seems to know exactly where the worship should go next.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds really good thanks for the information

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm going Skeggy week 1 too

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool have you been before?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think this is my fourth time?

ReputationRep:
    Ok that shows that it must be good lol only about a month to go

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.