Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My iphone 4 keeps randomly vibrating. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've had an iPhone 4 for a week...but it keeps randomly vibrating. Its not any texts or e-mails (havent set my e-mails to come through my phone yet) so can't be that. I have noticed the signal to be quite bad, would it be anything to do with that?
    I dont understand why it keeps going out of signal..I've always lived in the same house and had an 02 phone and its constantly saying out of service? HELP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoufeeling_fashionable)
    Hi! I've had an iPhone 4 for a week...but it keeps randomly vibrating. Its not any texts or e-mails (havent set my e-mails to come through my phone yet) so can't be that. I have noticed the signal to be quite bad, would it be anything to do with that?
    I dont understand why it keeps going out of signal..I've always lived in the same house and had an 02 phone and its constantly saying out of service? HELP!
    Stick it in your knickers sorry couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    You might have it on dildo mode.

ReputationRep:
    lol^ are you flicking the silent thing back and forth in your pocket?
    it happens sometimes on my 3g.

ReputationRep:
    Haha!! no its not even in my pocket, its next to me and still going off! annoying!

ReputationRep:
    HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT ON AND OFF AGAIN? xD
    uhm, try restoring it back to factory settings. (:

ReputationRep:
    Thats cos its not really an iPhone 4 :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    same here, had it a week and when it vibrates I can never work out what its telling me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun1991)
    LEGEND

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun1991)
    Aw you bet me to it!

ReputationRep:
    hm do you have twitter or facebook set up? because sometimes it vibrates when you get notifications on facebook :P

ReputationRep:
    The name says it all iPhone 4

ReputationRep:
    nope, i had a blackberry before and i sent all my facebook settings to my phone and it got really annoying so i havent allowed it to do that!
    thanks for all the dildo comments, really helpful! :P

ReputationRep:
    My showerhead isn't working so...I'll take it off your hands

ReputationRep:
    Mine is doing the same. It only does it when it's switched to silent. I had to argue the matter with my network provider because it seems a hardware problem. I need to take it in to get fixed, I haven't had an opportunity to go to a vodafone store yet. I didn't want them to come and pick it up at my address as I'm never at home in the day.

ReputationRep:
    Someones been flicking the silence button back and forth several times.

I had a job interview a few weeks ago and I was nervously playing with it. Puting it on silent and of literally every second. It randomly vibrated for about a week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    My showerhead isn't working so...I'll take it off your hands
    LMFAO.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Steve Jobs told me to tell you to Shut the **** Up.

ReputationRep:
    where's 'ocassus' when you need him. I forgot my HTC is a superior device and doesn't vibrate randomly. ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?!master?!mini?!)
    where's 'ocassus' when you need him. I forgot my HTC is a superior device and doesn't vibrate randomly. ;D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.